• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With no offense to Larrissa, the counters at the ground are wrong!

There ARE more then 14000 there.

With no offense to Larrissa, the counters at the ground are wrong!

There ARE more then 14000 there.

I remember going to Brooky as a Bears fan. There appeared more room on the hill back then, and the numbers amounted to 20k ??? Seems weird.

I also remember being hit on the scone by a Manly fan with a RLW mag when Brett Dallas scored the game winning try, and I was the sole person standing on the hill cheering :)

Hahahahahaha....

I remember going to Brooky as a Bears fan. There appeared more room on the hill back then, and the numbers amounted to 20k ??? Seems weird.

I also remember being hit on the scone by a Manly fan with a RLW mag when Brett Dallas scored the game winning try, and I was the sole person standing on the hill cheering :)

Hahahahahaha....

I think the new stand that seats only a few hundred is to blame, that old section of hill stood probably 1-2k, and those fans are probably now on the main hill.

I think the new stand that seats only a few hundred is to blame, that old section of hill stood probably 1-2k, and those fans are probably now on the main hill.

It was still comfortable on the hill, but the 14,000 crowd again seemed low. I've been saying that for many of Manly's home games. Something doesn't look right.
There were quite a few empty seats in the stands, which just shows that people would rather sit on the sit than in comfort. So why do we need an all-seat stadium?
Also disappointing is that the ground improvements are still not finished! Pathetic. They must be five months behind schedule.

It was still comfortable on the hill, but the 14,000 crowd again seemed low. I've been saying that for many of Manly's home games. Something doesn't look right.
There were quite a few empty seats in the stands, which just shows that people would rather sit on the sit than in comfort. So why do we need an all-seat stadium?
Also disappointing is that the ground improvements are still not finished! Pathetic. They must be five months behind schedule.

Kiwi Eagle said:
14000 odd

Looks way bigger than that !!

As usual!

The only area with gaps was the Ken Arthurson stand, the rest of Brookie was packed! 14,000 looked bunkum.

Kiwi Eagle said:
14000 odd

Looks way bigger than that !!

As usual!

The only area with gaps was the Ken Arthurson stand, the rest of Brookie was packed! 14,000 looked bunkum.

There was a bogan around me all day with an anti-Taufua Bitchfest going on, in an ancient fia manly Jersey on with 17 on the back, ran his mouth on Taufua doing a **** pass from snake but nothing when Matai palmed himself to let in a try

Needed a good uppercut or 17

There was a bogan around me all day with an anti-Taufua Bitchfest going on, in an ancient fia manly Jersey on with 17 on the back, ran his mouth on Taufua doing a **** pass from snake but nothing when Matai palmed himself to let in a try

Needed a good uppercut or 17

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8