• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garts, is that we aren't generating big cash and there will be upward pressure to keep paying top dollar, if we are making little from Brookie this will harm us in short term future.

So drop the prices to $15 a ticket to gain 5,000 extra through the gate.

sounds like a fantastic idea to decrease revenue

Duff said:
Everyone is talking about sitting on the hill. Who sits? It's standing area. I can't sit down at the footy, it's just not right. I hate those ****ing plastic seat stadiums.

I have been sitting on The Hill for the last 40-odd years. You sit, then jump to your feet when Manly scores. The only time I've had to stand on The Hill is in bad weather or in huge crowds. I've never had a problem seeing the match whilst sitting.

I love The Hill. It must be retained. But would it be possible to have a promotion for a couple of matches to drastically reduce admission prices?

We shouldn't lose the Hill either, mate reckons we could easily build up behind it with a stand, stand extending to near the road, they are doing this at WIN stadium Wollongong. It's a monster

Jono said:
Pearso said:
Build it and they will come

As someone said before, the Arko Stand was almost empty.

Who would want to sit behind the goal posts for a game. If it was an even spread match it'd be ok... some play up this end, some play down the other. But invariably the play is predominantly up one end, usually the other end to where you're seated.

Recently, I sat in the Chairman's Lounge giving us prime seats in the Arko stand. Loooonnnng way to the other end. Even the 'big screen' is a loooonnng way away.

I'll never understand people who choose to sit behind the posts... especially when the tickets there are more expensive than the GA ticketing.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8