crowd for Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just saw the weather forecast plenty of rain predicted - 10k.

We need more uncover seating

Why?

Same time as the Rorters played in rainy cold conditions at night (the absolute worst case scenrio) and we draw a bigger crowd.

History shows that it doesn't make any difference, fickle fans are fickle no matter what.

At least you can stand on the hill when it is when rather than sit on a wet seat

Time to get out of the 1970s fluffy do you really think bench seats and a grassy hill is the way of the future? Will this allow our club to survive and thrive at Brookie?

Time to get out of the 1970s fluffy do you really think bench seats and a grassy hill is the way of the future? Will this allow our club to survive and thrive at Brookie?

I think hills are better. That is an opinion. An opinion I hold and am prepared to argue.

The stats Fluffy posted re crowd figures between SFS and Brookie are facts. We don't need to argue facts. It is proven that plastic seats and cover do not increase crowd figures.

If it's raining, only those that want to go will go. Others will make noise but at the end of the day, they won't traipse out in the rain and cold any more for a wet plastic seat than they will to stand on a hill. Under cover is only that depending on which way the wind is blowing.

No to bench seats, plastic seating which can be sold as a premium but keep the hill, I think a good mix of both allows the best of both worlds is the way forward. I am not proposing demolishing the existing grandstand an putting up hills just posting facts that plastic seats means less attendance.

So it is you who is against us thriving and surviving.
Why not a covered hill? It would be awesome and a 1 of a kind stadium. You could build a small 5K grandstand + corporates behind it if you wanted more seats but given we don't get close to filling all the seats on wet & cold days its just a waste of money.

Something like this.

http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadiu...stralia/new_south_wales/manly_brookvale.shtml

It is also within our funding limits unlike the stupid ideas that most come up with including Penns latest

I need to pitch it to zorba but up manage and make him think he came up with it.

I think it has merit, and could be done easily enough

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4