Crowd: 11619, What a joke!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cam I am amazed it has taken him 2 days to post I thought he would have been hammering this old chestnut on Monday night. I made the trip down the F3 but I had to get off work early so I am luck I have a flexible boss. A 7pm kickoff is a difficult time on a Monday night for workers and also a school night for the kids. I haven't got the stats but I think even the bigger drawing teams have difficulty attracting decent crowds (especially against out of towners) on Monday nights.

I was hoping for a crowd of 15,000 so 12,000 was disappointing however there was lucky to be 50 storm supporters there. So don't blame the locals blame the NRL scheduling.

One last thing Darren how about you get off your High horse and attend a few games. You lack credibility given your own non attendance.

I seriously question their crowd counting methods, I almost always think it looks fuller than the figure they post.

Monday night is terrible for teams like us and I also reckon the absolutely disgraceful food prices for mediocre food doesn't help either.

No more Monday nights for us, or Saturday's. We need Friday nights (for our sponsors) and Sunday arvo's for fans to come.

Sheikheagle said:
voicefromthehill said:
Thank you to the 12,000 odd who made the effort to attend MNF - what a great crowd for the always difficult Monday night game

I will second that

The giveaway of flags was a terrific promotion. Well done to whoever organised, and paid for it. Let's all bring the flags to future Brookie games as they look terrific when all are flying.

To prove darrens point we should expect about 14K against Parra on sunday arvo in a couple of weeks.

Willing to bet we beat that comfortably

Yep lets become the Sydney Roosters of the competition and play in a cavernous empty stadium in the city.....lets throw away the best home ground advantage in the NRL. Then once we miss the 8 for a few years in a row our crowds will be enormous, sponsors will be lining up and we will be flying. Our players who stay with us cause they love to reside on the Northern Beaches, well lets buy them a nice flat in Homebush or a shoebox in the city. Or let them commute in heavy traffic...heck they wont mind.

I really hope some people are only agitating for some $$$$ to be pumped into Brookvale.....if they genuinely believe this stuff all I can say is WOW.

Fluffy said:
To prove darrens point we should expect about 14K against Parra on sunday arvo in a couple of weeks.

Willing to bet we beat that comfortably

I reckon the crowd will be around the 14000 mark.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6