Crooks raid sports memorabilia shop, Take everything but 2011 manly jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Crooks have raided a sports memorabilia shop twice in the same day, they took everything but a signed and framed 2011 Manly premiership jersey.

The article claims because even crooks hate manly, but my view is they respect Manly too much to steal their memorabilia ;)

All jokes aside, i hope they find they people who did this and lock them away for a very long time.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/everybody-hates-manly-including-crooks-20121228-2byt4.html

Eagles2nv said:
Crooks have raided a sports memorabilia shop twice in the same day, they took everything but a signed and framed 2011 Manly premiership jersey.

The article claims because even crooks hate manly, but my view is they respect Manly too much to steal their memorabilia ;)

All jokes aside, i hope they find they people who did this and lock them away for a very long time.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/everybody-hates-manly-including-crooks-20121228-2byt4.html

They'll get off on the grounds of insanity- they took a 2011 Broncos jersey over the Premiers????

How funny is that!! No one likes us, no one cares and the crooks realise we aren't worth the effort as they couldn't flog it off!!!

Pretty sure we won the 2011 Premiership wearing a Kaspersky sponsored jersey not a Penn Health one. The crook obviously wanted a fair dinkum one.

Mals said:
Pretty sure we won the 2011 Premiership wearing a Kaspersky sponsored jersey not a Penn Health one. The crook obviously wanted a fair dinkum one.

Correct

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=2011+manly+grand+final&hl=en&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=N4rdUIPSL-aUiAen5oBw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAA&biw=1366&bih=632

Mals said:

Start of 2011 was the Penn Health one

True Mick but probably sums up the club in terms of popularity and relevance in sport I'm afraid. Unfortunately, in terms of all round ranking we are probably in the sharks, raiders and panthers range of support and drawing power. Hence, all the Monday night games.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
eagles2win said:
Mals said:

Start of 2011 was the Penn Health one

I think Penn health and quantum shared the jumper at the start of the year (2011). Penn were home quantum had away. That was up to round 15 when Kaspersky came on.
The real 2011 G.F jumper was the kasperski one as the team played in it and was on sale at the end of that year.

That reminds me when my boss and I were going around to clients for Christmas presents and we had 3 slabs of VB and about 20 Moet in the car got broken into while parked in Campbelltown and they stole the VB and left the Moet.

The VB costs $35.00 each and the Moet was $100.00 a pop.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6