Cronulla v Manly Waringah Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
Who says he was training as a forward. There is nothing that says that officially anywhere, just speculation and opinion from forum members.

From http://www.thedaily.com.au/news/2009/apr/25/manly-man-mountain-turns-out-coast-team/

Coach Brandon Costin said he had been directed by Manly to get Williams, who is versatile enough to play in the outside backs and the forwards, as close to the ruck as possible.

As far as writing Tony Williams off as some seem to have already done, just think back 4-5 years, and the majority of opinion on various forums had Glenn Stewart tagged as a reserve grader, would never be NRL standard and only around the club coz Brett was here, after a similar amount of games as Tony has played

Kiwi, I always thought Glenn had potential, he also spent a lot of time in reserve grade proving himself, T Williams is in NRL and clearly below the fold

DSM5 link said:
Are you that fat guy Vid with the skank who wanted to beat up her kids or are you the weird South African guy who i couldn't understand?   

Nah....I don't fit any of those descriptors...Wasn't at the game with a female and I'm a pom (and no...I don't follow cricket)

Vid

I noticed good ole Cliffy GC on TV a few times

Dan link said:
Kiwi, I always thought Glenn had potential, he also spent a lot of time in reserve grade proving himself, T Williams is in NRL and clearly below the fold

i assume kiwi was only referring to us mere mortals....not yourself ;)

Dan link said:

For the record I would not have him in our side as a winger at anywhere near full strength. But I am still glad we have him on our books on potential alone. He may have been poor the other night, he was on the other side of the park to where I was all night, but previously he had played some reasonable games against the Raiders and Dogs

With Stewart back the back 5 pick themselves if we play Lyon in the centres

Stewart
Robertson
Matai
Lyon
D. Williams

and if we decide Lyon is our 6 then Farrar plays centre

And I will admit to a bit of bias towards Tony, following a game last season at Parramatta Stadium I went too. Our Under 20s were playing really well, up 14-0 with 15 to play from memory, and Tony Williams just flicked a switch and pretty much won the game on his own, 1 of the tries from about 40m out was amazing

Kiwi, Glenn was a reserve grade player way back then, not a first grader.  He worked hard on his game and progressed to first grade and has made every post a winner from that day.  And good for him and us.  That may have been a better avenue for Big T to take.  Qld Cup for a season or two and then the big time.  Anyway, the guys a sludge and I'm yet to be impressed.  I just hope his laziness in allowing that last Scum try doesn't come back to haunt us in the f & a race.   

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2