Cronulla Fans post game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brookie4eva said:
As many of you will know I normally hang with the mwts at away games, for anyone who sits in different areas I strongly recommend coming and joining us.

And yes Mark it did get extremely mental at the end of the game, but god it was good.

Mate I could see on TV, and saw a video at the end of the players doing the high fives with everyone on the fence....THAT is what being part of the MWTS is ALL about.....it's what we do what we do!!

Corso_Pete said:
Whilst walking out of the ground I was given a big push in the back and told to "get out of my effing way you Manly scum". Turned around to say what was the problem and he shapes up to me, simply told him to grow up and walked away.

Haha Onya Pete. With your build and demeanour I'm surprised you didn't slug him :D

Whilst i didn't see the hobbits fighting the cops I can echo the sentiment that standing or sitting with the MWTS is the way to go for away games. There has never been any trouble since i started sitting with the group late 2008 / early 2009.

Sure there is some banter between us and opposing fans but it's all in fun and never escalates above that, I think actually adds to the fun of the game.

You are right Jonesy....I find it's "safety in numbers".....I well remember the day (I think it was 2009) where we came back against the Bronco's where Jamie scored that controversial try....some people just arrived at Bay 317 saying they had been "in fear of their lives" amongst some Bronco's fans where they had been sitting.

After experiencing not only the fun of sitting wit the MWTS group there's plenty of upsides (safety wise) as well

When driving to Shark Park, and you're getting there less than 45 minutes before kickoff, always park on Captain Cook Drive. When driving along towards the ground, pull in as soon as you see a spot. Don't go past the roundabout as there's no parking along further. It's better to go around the roundabout and park back along the road. It's only a ten minute walk from there and you get away from the ground easier. If you do this you're closer to the end where the MWTS mob are congregated. I've done this many times and there's never been a problem. ****ty in the rain and sleet though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6