Cronk a Crock

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They say he is. Anyway lets go and teach them a lesson- they need one of late.

They would be silly to as they have the minor premiership pretty much put away.

Same mind games the following week with hodges hopeful for the bongos when we play them

MELBOURNE halfback Cooper Cronk is poised to make a shock return for tomorrow night's NRL blockbuster against Manly at Brookvale Oval.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/cooper-cronk-comeback-on-the-cards/story-e6frexnr-1226122304010

Yep he is playing

no way, he was supposed to do a fitness test this morning to see if he would be travelling and he didn't travel. not playing

There is nothing wrong with exploiting an opponents weakness. If his ankle/knee is there to be twisted, go for it!!

I hope he does play with a weak & strapped ankle, then strains it @ the 15 min mark.

Don't wish any serious injury on any sportsperson, but a strain, cork etc. is fine.

Smash him.

I'm a bit sick of hearing the crap about how they're not going to be at full strength. When have we been at full strength in the last 3 years? Why can't the rest of em try and win with a few out for a change? We've still got King and Hoppa out ffs. The captain and the bloke who would have been front runner for fookie of the year had he not been injured. All they are missing is cronk.

Fonz said:
I'm a bit sick of hearing the crap about how they're not going to be at full strength. When have we been at full strength in the last 3 years? Why can't the rest of em try and win with a few out for a change? We've still got King and Hoppa out ffs. The captain and the bloke who would have been front runner for fookie of the year had he not been injured. All they are missing is cronk.

Justin oneill.. gone for the year mate.. is blair going to play?

So he hasn't trained all week, hasn't travelled up with the team but will be in the run-on side?

He isn't going to be the Cronk we all know & despise once he runs out onto Brookie. Who knows, maybe the field itself will claim another victim. Bad call for them to be playing him IMO.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6