Cricket world cup 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I forgot you were going to this game Clint. Yes we could have had a beer, although there were no shortage of those had, even if it was that Carlton Mid crap.

Interesting little scenario to play out tomorrow

Is a bit of rain forecast for the South Africa v UAE game in Wellington tomorrow. If that match was abandoned and the sides took a point each, and Pakistan beat Ireland on their upcoming match, we would have an Australia v South Africa quarter final with NZ on the same side of the draw. Would really open the tournament up for the Indians

and a great innings from Guptil has the 3 favourites sitting in the semis as predicted.

India the surprised improvers from their summer out here looking good as well.

Kiwis vs Saffers is a nail biter. Going down to the wire, couple of missed run outs by the Jarpies might prove costly. I bet the pool game against the Aussies is playing on the Kiwis mind now.

Black Caps through and the Saffers choke on another one. Great match and so much riding on it. Happy to see the Kiwis through, they have been the form side and they deserve a shot at the title.

Let's hope we roll the Indians as an Aust v NZ final would be a cracker.

Great game the SAF vs NZ. Kind of feel for SAF as he rain really stuffed them, they were heading for a massive score before play stopped.

Yeah fingers crossed for a AUS vs NZ final, that will be awesome.

Never thought I would say it but thank God for the kiwis...I have a heap of saffa in laws who were talking a good game until the last over

I think Kiwi Eagle is still drunk.

awesome game.

Just got off the defibrillator at the hospital, what a match

2 teams playing high quality cricket all the way to the end, 1 of the best sporting contests I have seen in quite a while

Quite enjoye reading a few lines from Hayden today saying that NZ are no chance at the MCG away from short boundaries

Guess he hasn't seen the likes of Williamson, Taylor and Elliott bat who are all quite happy to hit holes and attack the fielders. McCullum, Anderson and Guptill can clear any fence in the world as well

Should be a cracker, Southee may be the key, hasn't bowled well since that 7/33. Great thing in our side has been that everyone is stepping up to the plate through all the games so far, there isn't just 1 guy that needs to be stopped

Might be 20 or 30 short on this deck. Need some regular wickets to keep the pressure on.

What were India playing at? Did they think they could draw the game?

India turned it up early as is their habit. Pretty insipid effort from a team that were making noises that they were going all the way. Goodbye for another 4 years.

Well Aussies vs Kiwis in their home World Cup. This has all the potential to be a crackerjack of a game. McCullum in devastating form and not even the MCG is big enough to contain him. Smith and Warner carry our hopes most likely, need one of them to fire. Boult and Southee vs Starc and Johnson.

If we have one small advantage it is that we bat deeper than the Black Caps which might come in handy. Just wonder if the Saffers and Aussie second stringers in the Kiwi side can deliver for them.

I would have cheered for the Kiwis against any other opposition, but I can't against Australia, simply due to decades of defeats at the hands of the All-Blacks. Which is probably a bit unfair for the cricketers, who had nothing to do with all that. Lot to admire about the NZ team, a cricketing minnow roaring like a lion.

woohoo!

And now for aust, a huuuuuuuuuuuuge challenge. nz playing phenomenally though.

1 thing is for sure, with McCullum leading the side there will be no fear factor or lack of confidence in the team. Was interesting to hear this morning that McCullum wanted Australia to win last night so we could go over and have a crack at them on their own turf

Williamson will be our batting key I feel, and he is due.

Whatever happens I know we won't die wondering

Looking ahead to next summer it is a joke that the West Indies will be your main tour and have the Boxing Day test and we are the 2nd fiddle, could have been an amazing atmosphere on Boxing Day for Aus v NZ

Yes I was looking forward to New Years Test against the Kiwis at the SCG, much rather that than the hopeless Windies.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6