Cricket world cup 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Has started.

Looks like NZ has recovered from a disastrous attempt of a high 5 between Ritchie McCaw and Stephen Flemming and are batting well against Sri-Lanka.

Will KE streak??

NZ over 300 atm

Aussies 340 + against soap dodgers. Finn took a hattrick with last 3 balls of the innings.

Kiwis defended their total quite easily in the end.

Both favourites got up easily, the saffers will join them today of course by that is hardly a test.

It is looking as predicted like there are 3 teams in this.

Was at the opener, was a great day

Vettori showed his class when the Lankans were starting to look dangerous, great spell

Batting lineup from 1-7 are all taking turns at firing which is a great sign at the moment. Williamson is a class above anything I have seen come out of NZ, the way he moved gears was unbelievable. I've been to a lot of cricket over the years and I've never seen anyone hit the ball as consistently hard as Corey Anderson either. Some of his straight drives along the carpet were nearly taking hands off, the ball just rockets off his stick

Picking the Irish to knock over West Indies today

Ireland did it comfortably. Really good win by them. West Indies seem lost. Can't see them recovering while the current board is in control.

Never in doubt fluffy, only consideration was NRR

This effort today is amazing, most complete and utter annihilation I have ever seen in the space of an hour or so. Southee and McCullum amazing. Finn 2 overs for 49 !

For people with Fox you might like to catch the Cricket Legends series of interviews, I've seen a few and they were quite interesting. Waskim Akram, Brian Lara, Thommo.

I watched the Wasim one. Caught a bit of Haydos as well yesterday when the rain was coming down in Brisvegas.

Great innings by Gayle tonight. I think West Indies fielding, and bowling will let them down. I also do not think Holder should be captain. To inexperienced and very defensive.

Amazing batting by Sth africa!

20 mins till aust v nz, could also be a cracker!

Served?

Winning 9 down is not a serving.

It could have/should have been but given both teams collapsed after the new ball softened I suspect the pitch was a bit slow

timing is a wonderful thing.

I'd posted that after aust's innings!

There was a lot of swing to those who had the right action. Starc last ball that went 2 foot wide was only a couple of inches wider that the one that hit the pegs in direction, it didn't swing though.

It was nice seeing the bowlers rip the batsman a new one, the Johnson/McCullem battle was good as well, McCullen having the best of the early rounds then Johnson smacking him hard on the arm which slowed him and led to his downfall.

Plenty of runs yesterday at the SCG. Ball hardly moved off a line all match and a pretty flat track. Lankans made a go of the chase but regular wickets at crucial times kept stalling their run rate. Starc bowled well and looks our key if we are to go all the way. Doherty has Willos goat photos. Watto did enough to see him hang around for another game now

damn we should have caught up for a beverage c&c. Great win by the Bangas tonight. enjoy the flight home pommies

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7