Credit where credit's due!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Isn't it great to be talking football again rather than "board matters".

It's so nice to come on here and see threads about the game, players, the SOO etc etc rather than long threads about boardroom drama's.

So to the heading "Credit where credit's due"

Pat's on the back to,

Rick Penn and Max Delmege for standing down and allowing this to all happen.

And Congratulations to,

Jack, Kerry and Melinda our new board members.

Well done to,

Our very own VIDMAR now an "insider" with the Football Club

And behind this all a VERY well done to Bob Reilly who has been working tirelessly over the last 4 or 5 weeks to pull all this together.

Now let's get on to winning a Premiership!!!

There is now no excuse for us not to win the comp again this year now that the problem has rectified.

that is correct tookey. I still say our bad performances was a keen ploy by Hasler to get us flying under the radar again :D

Zep link said:
that is correct tookey. I still say our bad performances was a keen ploy by Hasler to get us flying under the radar again :D
Gotta love Dessie's radar ploys............!!

Vidmar posted here last week (he's currently fishing in NZ) that he has been seconded to the "board" in an advisory sense on all matters relating to Membership of the Football Club.

So he doesn't have (nor want) a "board position" as such BUT he will be a great "inside" source for us to know what's happening.

BTW thanks Mattas for the applaud.....this wasn't ever meant to be a thread to start another fired up discussion purely to say how nice it is to be discussing football once again!!

Geez we DO need to beat the Bulldogs don't we???

Early days yet, so let's not get carried away with delusions of happy families at board level just at the moment. Let's see whose tune the puppets march to first.

Hopefully this is the end of the off field problems that we have encountered, and that we can get back to the business of winning footy games.
Manly to just get one over the Dogs in a close one.
If we can win this one, everyone will be looking over their shoulders, including the teams we have just gone past (i.e. the broncs- everyone loved them at the start of the year).

Go you Eagles and let's stuff it to the all those doubters for the rest of the year.

Don't worry Chip & Chase I for one am NOT going to get carried away...but you must admit it is indeed a start for something that could see some peace and harmony prevail, and apart from winning football games.....that's something we all desire!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4