Credit to the PR and marketing team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I'm in the marketing profession, and it was pleasing to see how promptly and efficiently the Manly communications team jumped on the opportunity to 'parade' our two big Kiwi signings, Lewis and Marty, when they arrived at Sydney Airport. They had them dressed in Manly clothing, well-prepped and animated (not easy following the long flight from England) with all the necessary sponsor logos in the background.
The press conference was well attended and the footage etc appeared widely in the media.
Often this Forum has been critical of our marketing-related efforts, but I think this example may issue in a more professional approach among the communication team.
For all those responsible for the Sydney Airport initiative I say "well done".

I agree, very slick and organised. very positive to see that level of organisation behind the scenes. Must have saved the money from last year as we didn't even do a single press conference last year.

I agree, very slick and organised. very positive to see that level of organisation behind the scenes. Must have saved the money from last year as we didn't even do a single press conference last year.
Did you have a Media blackout for 2014. There were lots of media conferences.

Though Marty has gone from the 'best forward signing since Malcolm Reilly' to the 'best signing ever'.

What are they going to say about the next signing? .. The best signing ever in the history of all time ...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2