CREDIT TO PENN & KELLY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rubbish is what you say.
Fact. Fulton has been here since the club changed owners.
He was part of the negotations that lost Foren and Cherry.
He just now is getting paid for his advice.

The juniors for the future are set. Look at the under 20s . Dave Warrick has put them together.
Just watch how others will take the credit.
Penns announcements ,other than his foot in mouth, have all been about Motherhood. Just to make us feel good. ie The 2 halves by xmas. Brookvale oval. Bob Fulton.
They have money and people to spin there PR.
They haven't been reel good at it and that's because EGO'S are getting in the way.

i stand corrected .... thank you for clearing that up :)

Chelsea only became successful and winning titles AFTER Kelly left, or was he booted ?

Should it be titled "Penn and Teller: Bullsh1t" ?

When Penn took over at the helm, I was excited for a new dawn, but now sadly, not so much.
To quote Scotty's "results-driven business" on Tooves, can we use this term back on him?
Since he has been at the driver's seat, we have been coming apart at the seams.
Would he sack himself and sell the business to another rich dude who can do a better job?

At least Tooves had proven himself with three spectacular seasons under enormous pressure.
It's only this season with an incredible injury toll and much non-consultation at management level that he has been further undermined.

I see the scenario - Penn and Kelly went out and injured all the of the Manly players. They then asked Parra and the Gold Coast to pay more money to the two halves. They leaked all the rubbbish to Adrian Prozenko at the SMH and then circulated the rumours themselves. There is really a secret plot to sent Manly to antarctica and turn our colours to pink and gold!!!

With all the bitching and carrying on over the last five years, our onfield results have disguised the malaise in the board and amongst the club. It is now coming home to roost. Penn has gained control of the ownership and those disaffected, who supposedly love the club, are playing "I told you so!" Lovefooty has a vendetta against Penns (do a search on his post which are all anti-Zorba and anti- Penn and anti current management) but Phil Gould is right in writing that Manly have over-achieved but have finally been caught out by the salary cap and the management of an aging roster after Premiership success. The real stoush has been between management and coaching staff - and despite all the crap, why else did Des Hasler walk away from the club at the peak of its powers? (What people have believed may not be the full story.) Why were club greats seeking to be elected onto the Football Club board, until the sneaky rumours that it was a Penn inspired plot?

It is high time for some of the petty feuds to be put aside and some hard work undertaken for the good of the club long term.

Club is a laughing stock of the league at the moment, Kelly and Penn have done nothing to show me that they are doing anything good. Brookvale oval mock ups and signing Bozo is all smoke and mirrors. Our club has never been in a situation like this apart from the northern eagles debacle and even then at least we were happy because we were working towards getting Manly back. Now we are just a joke and every NRL person that hated us because we were successful now laughs at us and almost pity's us. The spoon really bothers me, we should never get it, we are better than that. Our injuries are a major curse however we got ourselves in this position to keep our halves which we have now lost. We need to get our **** together soon.

Ken Arthurson The Godfather : '
"The whole structure of the place needs to be looked at. The time has come where they have to look at getting additional players and Bob knows the ones we need and he'll get them."

Arthurson said Manly's chief executive Joe Kelly seemed "very capable" and acknowledged he'd inherited the problems now plaguing Manly."

Ken Arthurson The Godfather : '
"The whole structure of the place needs to be looked at. The time has come where they have to look at getting additional players and Bob knows the ones we need and he'll get them."

Arthurson said Manly's chief executive Joe Kelly seemed "very capable" and acknowledged he'd inherited the problems now plaguing Manly."
Fulton couldn't even retain the players we had let alone sign new ones that we really want

We need some positives. Why are the club wasting time on players who are gone? We have so many good young players and we have to secure them.

We have seen nothing from the new management and that is so dissapointing to see.

What they do next is crucial. I accept that we are in a deep hole and the injuries are hámpering any sort of revival for now.

Time to rule a big red line under the halves and start again. Too much energy being wasted on them.

Fulton starts his role with us this week

Not right. He starts to get paid this week.
He was part of the negotiations with Cherry and Foz. He has been helping the Penn's from day one. He was at there meeting at terryhills in October when they put there planes together for the club. Arko attended as well.
I am not saying he wont help us or be good for us but he is not god and people need to put it in prospective . The game and players are very different now.

I see the scenario - Penn and Kelly went out and injured all the of the Manly players. They then asked Parra and the Gold Coast to pay more money to the two halves. They leaked all the rubbbish to Adrian Prozenko at the SMH and then circulated the rumours themselves. There is really a secret plot to sent Manly to antarctica and turn our colours to pink and gold!!!

With all the bitching and carrying on over the last five years, our onfield results have disguised the malaise in the board and amongst the club. It is now coming home to roost. Penn has gained control of the ownership and those disaffected, who supposedly love the club, are playing "I told you so!" Lovefooty has a vendetta against Penns (do a search on his post which are all anti-Zorba and anti- Penn and anti current management) but Phil Gould is right in writing that Manly have over-achieved but have finally been caught out by the salary cap and the management of an aging roster after Premiership success. The real stoush has been between management and coaching staff - and despite all the crap, why else did Des Hasler walk away from the club at the peak of its powers? (What people have believed may not be the full story.) Why were club greats seeking to be elected onto the Football Club board, until the sneaky rumours that it was a Penn inspired plot?

It is high time for some of the petty feuds to be put aside and some hard work undertaken for the good of the club long term.

Thanks for that Canteen.
I do feel that my concerns With Zorba and Penn over the past few years have now been vindicated.

Not right. He starts to get paid this week.
He was part of the negotiations with Cherry and Foz. He has been helping the Penn's from day one. He was at there meeting at terryhills in October when they put there planes together for the club. Arko attended as well.
I am not saying he wont help us or be good for us but he is not god and people need to put it in prospective . The game and players are very different now.
To put things in prospective people need to understand that in the past decade Futlon is an Advisor and selector For NSW origin and Selector for Australian teams and has not missed a weekend of commentating and analysing NRL games on 2GB
You are entitled to your opinion as a fan.................... but Ken Arthurson is the man !!!

Arthurson approved the appointment of Bob Fulton as Manly's strategic football consultant saying it was a positive step. "Bob is the best appointment Manly could have made," he said. "I might seem biased, he's like a son to me, but Manly has been one of the game's leading clubs - if not the leading club - for the last 30 or more years. Now they're in a position where they need to get reorganised and Bob is the man to do it. As you can imagine I'm really concerned with the way Manly is performing, there's obviously been troubles from the head office down.

To put things in prospective people need to understand that in the past decade Futlon is an Advisor and selector For NSW origin and Selector for Australian teams and has not missed a weekend of commentating and analysing NRL games on 2GB
You are entitled to your opinion as a fan.................... but Ken Arthurson is the man !!!

Arthurson approved the appointment of Bob Fulton as Manly's strategic football consultant saying it was a positive step. "Bob is the best appointment Manly could have made," he said. "I might seem biased, he's like a son to me, but Manly has been one of the game's leading clubs - if not the leading club - for the last 30 or more years. Now they're in a position where they need to get reorganised and Bob is the man to do it. As you can imagine I'm really concerned with the way Manly is performing, there's obviously been troubles from the head office down.

I am not saying he wont have good input but we had the best halves in the world and a 10 year plan with young players coming in around them . That has all been botched by this lot. Not even Fulton him self could do any thing. What I am saying here is, is Bob Fulton a big part of young players thinking or is he more to people of our generation. He had no impact on our halves when he was asked to help.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4