Credit to Donny

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With only a 5 day turnaround, from a tough 2nd half last week due to injuries, I think some credit should go to Donny Singe for the boys' fitness tonight. They could've been flat and/or buggered but not so, with their quick play-the-balls and tough defence that held them scoreless till the 80th minute. So fast in the 1st half and withstood everything thrown at them in the 2nd. Great work and onya Donny!

well, i hope they are being trained to the minute (GF appearance), for whilst it was a good performance after 5 day back up etc...the 2nd halves are still a concern. The attack always goes to ****e due to tiredness, and apart from tonight we leak points. We'll have the answer in the next few weeks i guess.

ALinda said:
With only a 5 day turnaround, from a tough 2nd half last week due to injuries, I think some credit should go to Donny Singe for the boys' fitness tonight. They could've been flat and/or buggered but not so, with their quick play-the-balls and tough defence that held them scoreless till the 80th minute. So fast in the 1st half and withstood everything thrown at them in the 2nd. Great work and onya Donny!

You can have my 1000th like given for that post :)

Good thread, Donny has been terrific this year! I've noticed his game day input now that he is on the field & Tooves is in the coaching box. Hopefully Donny & Tooves give the boys a few days rest now that we have the luxury of an 8 day turn around.

Best trainer in the league. Biggest plus was us keeping him cause I dont think we would be going as well without him.

Great thread.

He was the one i was most concerned about losing when Hasler left.

I bet Des went after him hard to go to the dogs.

Donny is just as important to this team as half the players are.

I hope he has a job here for plenty of years to come.

Imagine how good it would be for him if he worked for the Boncos with their regulation seven-day turnarounds?

Jethro said:
You can have my 1000th like given for that post :)

Thank you - I feel honoured :)

And thanks everyone for your comments and yes Donny deserves some recognition. If we hadn't have kept him, we may well not have made the top 4 this year.

manlywarringah said:
Great thread.

He was the one i was most concerned about losing when Hasler left.

I bet Des went after him hard to go to the dogs.

Donny is just as important to this team as half the players are.

I hope he has a job here for plenty of years to come.

Son of Sam sat in his driveway for two hours:mad:

Thanks for staying Donny - you helped Big Al, Snake and Wolfie to overcome insurmountable odds :angel:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4