Creah and Merrin 6 hitups 53m

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
2 useless bench spots.

Given we have 80 minute backrowers in Gallen, Gift, Choc and Bird why have Creagh.

Even just a back up bench warming half/hooker adds more value.

Merrin got little chance but didnt put his hand up when out there.

Woods is a must and future partner for Tamou

NSW missed the impact Buhrer the Fuhrer could have provided in a short 5 or 6 minute burst.

Did Creagh actually get on the field tonight - I honestly cant remember him on the field

As soon as Tony Williams is fit (for those mangey mutts), he'll take Creagh's spot imo (next year).

08. Tamou
09. Farrah
10. Grant
11. Watmough
12. Williams
13. Gallen

14. Bird
15. Sims
17. Lewis

type of deal.

Totally agree, there are many players that could provide much more impact then those two. Woods should be there for game 3 to replace Merrin and anyone to replace Creagh.

Jennings was quiet at times too. G Stewart just doesn't get the same opportunities in origin, he's not the type of player to be used just for hitting the ball up, although he played admirably.

Fluffy said:
Creagh was the one who injured slater so he did something good.

Haha, That's what i yelled out during the game. I should not wish injuries upon players though, bad form on my part.

Agree that the two Illawarra players are not up to SOO. Jennings also did very little.
I have been a huge Uate fan. I love his enthusiastic running, but both SOO matches have highlighted his weakness in jumping for the high ball, and tackling. He'll probably retain his spot, but the form winger in NSW at the moment is Beau Ryan.

Brookvale said:
Saints players. says it all

It's taken three year to rid of duds like Cooper, Hornby, Poore, Soward, Gasnier, Weyman etc from the team.

Get rid of any cat that wears that ridiculous white with red v.

The Who said:
but the form winger in NSW at the moment is Beau Ryan.

Its weird but its true hey lol. Who would have though Beau knows Origin. Certainly not me two years ago.

Mal Cochrane said:
Jennings was quiet at times too. G Stewart just doesn't get the same opportunities in origin, he's not the type of player to be used just for hitting the ball up, although he played admirably.

This is because stewart is a lock not a backrower

Ricky and cream puff Creagh must be having some lengthy one on one meetings, that's the only way he can be still getting picked in the team IMO. Whatever he's doing he must be bloody good at it, as he adds zilch on gameday.

For mind i would not give any player their debut in game 3 at lang park...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6