1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Craig Gower comments

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Deserves a thread of its own

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

2. ants

ants Active Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1
    haha :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

I love it when players actually speak their minds, i'm sick of this always having to say what is politically correct!!

Sorry Gower this doesn't change my opinion of you though :lol:

3. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    is there a more "disliked" or disrespected media identity than Danny Weidler ????

4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    In Gower's case he has proved time and time again that it doesn't amount to much. Danny and Craig deserve each other. :evil:

5. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    Its very true.

He seriously just trys to cause problems.

He was caught out on the footy show a few weeks back. Can't remember what the subject was but the boys on the panel weren't real impressed that he shot off at the mouth before knowing what was really going on.

6. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    No. And for good reason. Take a look ay most any of his Sunday Herald pages and what you will see is gossip based comment thats often divisive. Probably spends too much time in Footy forums & would go well working for Channel 7 Today Tonight.

7. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    He was quoting Gowers manager in the paper today as saying that what he reported was correct. God knows why Italy would even entertain the thought of using Gower in the RWC, I think he has got an over-inflated opinion of his footballing ability.

How did Weiner get his start anyway ? Wasn't it on the back of getting all of Mundines exclusives back when he started his boxing career. He fits the Channel 9 investigative reporter mould anyway, wouldn't be surprised to see him turn up on A Current of Air.

8. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Was confirmed on midday news today Gower released from end of season to play union in Italy, Panthers are farked.

Good move for Gower as groping women in Italy is all the rage.

9. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Well, doesn't gower look like a ripe old dickhead now.

10. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Not really. If he knew he was going why not have a serve at the bloke that had ruined his career?

11. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Let me re-phrase that - the guy that had trawled over Gower's many indiscretions to put himself at the top of the tree when it comes to RL gutter tabloid trash.

12. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I'm saying he looks like a dickhead now because of how much he denied it and everything and then has gone and done it.

13. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I didn't say Gower was the sharpest tool in the shed. I'd imagine he would have appreciated giving Weidler a final send off though.

14. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Gower can say it wasnt Italy, it was France to cover himself :p