1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cox plate

Discussion in 'Off and Racing' started by Cameron, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Anyone investing today

I've got 50 each way on efficient.

2. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I hope that was 50 cents. Good race though, always love the Plate.

Run of ther day apart from BC making it 15 straight was undoubtedly Americain. Not easy winning at MV back in the pack and was a fantastic finish. Going to be hard to beat in 10 days.

3. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Just got back from melbourne last night (i live in brisbane) flew down for it. Had $25 each way on Pinker Pinker at $26 and picked up the trifecta $1200 (s'tab).... also had $50 the nose Karuta queen. Had $250 on Snipzu into manawanui into somepin anypin for $832.50.

So yeah, Had a pretty good weekend (crown ended up with a fair chunk of it)... my day was nothing compared to this father/son combo I ran into... I went up to put a bet on to be stuck behind these 2 with the TAB machine reading "collect $46,845"

The son had just put in his 2 tickets.. he got 50% of the big 6 and 50% of the quaddie in melbourne... which collected the 46k... his dad was holding 2 tickets aswell.. he had the exact same bets on and was coming to collect. $93k between them!!

4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Well done Nutz.

Any tips from anyone for Saturday or Tuesday?

5. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    Atlantic jewel in 2012

6. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 1
    Way too far out. A lot of injuries etc to come.