Cows now favourites

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
Manly are struggling. All the media can see this. Cowboys are clear favourites and deserve the general expectation that they can win & win well.

Manly will be in giving it a shot against a high quality side from that great winning state of Qld.

Nice try Jatz, but I think you'll see Manly's odds shortening by Friday morning. A lot.

Don't forget NQ are highly possible to have Payne their hooker out. That nullifies the loss of Matai.
Manly is essentially full strength. No excuses.
Its time for manly to step up and show that heart and spirit that makes them the best club to barrack for.

Seguyaro> Payne but it does disrupt there rotation.Heard today from impeccable source that Jamie will definitely play and the rest are fighting fit and dirty as hell about last week.I smell an eagle rise from the ashes this weekend.

We got out to $2.02, was that enough for you to get on them Susan? hahaha

Back to $2.00 now

Backed them today and had a bit on them to win the gf as well.If we win friday we will win the lot i reckon.

I reckon it was your bet that put them back down to $2.00 hahaha

Jatz Crackers said:
Manly are struggling. All the media can see this. Cowboys are clear favourites and deserve the general expectation that they can win & win well.

Manly will be in giving it a shot against a high quality side from that great winning state of Qld.

What a load of ****e !

Average bull said:
Jatz Crackers said:

What a load of ****e !

Hook, line and sinker.

the mauler said:
Average bull said:
Jatz Crackers said:

What a load of ****e !

Hook, line and sinker.

That's original.
Queerlander

Manly's at $1.95 nows, with Cows upped to $1.88. Will be interesting to see what happens closer to kickoff tomorrow!

I'm excited!

Yep news of Lyon playing has us at even money

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Nice try Jatz, but I think you'll see Manly's odds shortening by Friday morning. A lot.
As predicted ;)

Clint said:
Manly now $1.88 with sportstab. Whoever got on at $2 is a genius.
Go Manly

One thing I'm not is a genius. But I'm somehow blessed to have got $2.00. Now $1.91 equal faves. Go Manly.

ManlyBacker said:
Clint said:
Manly now $1.88 with sportstab. Whoever got on at $2 is a genius.
Go Manly

One thing I'm not is a genius. But I'm somehow blessed to have got $2.00. Now $1.91 equal faves. Go Manly.

My guess is that we will be better than evens by 3pm tomorrow

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7