Cows now favourites

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Mate just told me his betting site has Cows favourites now with Eagles even money.Are the rest showing that?

I can see a large outlay coming from me if the dish up better than $2 the Eagles.That is simply silly in my book.

Not being favourites is a GOOD thing.

The C***boys can sweat beads of expectation instead.

North Queensland 6 v Manly 8
Round 22, 2012

M. BOWEN 1. B. STEWART
A. GRAHAM 2. J. TAUFUA
B. TATE 3. J. LYON (c)
K. LINNETT 4. S. MATAI
A. WINTERSTEIN 5. D. WILLIAMS
J. THURSTON (c) 6. K. FORAN
M. MORGAN 7. D. CHERRY-EVANS
M. SCOTT (c) 16. D. LUSSICK
A. PAYNE 9. M. BALLIN
J. TAMOU 10. B. KITE
G. COOPER 11. A. WATMOUGH
G. HALL 12. T. WILLIAMS
D. JOHNSON 13. G. STEWART

16. A. SIMS 14. G. ROSE
17. S. BOLTON 15. J. GALUVAO
18. R. THOMPSON 17. J. BUHRER
20. J. RIETHMULLER 18. V. MAURO

Cows first semi.

COWBOYS
1. Matthew BOWEN
2. Ashley GRAHAM
3. Brent TATE
4. Kane LINNETT
5. Antonio WINTERSTEIN
6. Johnathan THURSTON (c)
7. Michael MORGAN
8. Matthew SCOTT (c)
9. Aaron PAYNE
10. James TAMOU
11. Gavin COOPER
12. Glenn HALL
13. Dallas JOHNSON
Interchange:
14. James SEGEYARO
15. Jason TAUMALOLO
16. Ashton SIMS
17. Scott BOLTON

From Rd22 game Manly now lose Matai & Wolfie but gain King.

Cows got 1 try in Rd22 from a bomb. Shows how strong Manly's edge defence was. But now JT will target Whare & Oldfield side of field. Nothing surer.

Won't Whare be taking Stevie's spot inside Tafua ?? I assume Oldfield will go outside Killer as he has done before whenever he plays.

I like being the underdog . In all fairness that's about right .

If we get to $2.30 though , then that will be money for jam .

Amazing how things change. Last week competition favourites with most pundits, this week apparently little chance against a team that struggles to win away from home.

No way the big guns will play that poorly 2 weeks running. Expecting massive games from DCE,Foz, Stewart Bros and Choc. Theyl get us home.

Cowboys deserve favouristism.

They are a benchmark team.

A quality side with the odds in their favour.

A very strong line up chock full of experience.

Thurston, Bowen, Johnson Tate, Scott......the Cowboys have plenty for any opposition to deal with.

We (Manly) are just in there trying our best.

The Cowboys are deserved favourites.

Jatz Crackers said:
Cowboys deserve favouristism.

They are a benchmark team.

A quality side with the odds in their favour.

A very strong line up chock full of experience.

Thurston, Bowen, Johnson Tate, Scott......the Cowboys have plenty for any opposition to deal with.

We (Manly) are just in there trying our best.

The Cowboys are deserved favourites.

Yeah good one De$

If we are only missing Matai why are Cowboys the favorites? I think there has been a lot of false pretense over their recent form, they haven't played any decent sides of recent and have also been leaking points. To add on to that their record in Sydney is extremely poor.

Last 2 games they conceeded 38 pts to donkeys and gummies not really 2 noted high scoring teams either.

Manly are struggling. All the media can see this. Cowboys are clear favourites and deserve the general expectation that they can win & win well.

Manly will be in giving it a shot against a high quality side from that great winning state of Qld.

The Cows are favourites to be the first team eliminated on the weekend

BEWARE OF THE WOUNDED SEA EAGLES !!!

The bounce-back factor!

After playing so horribly last week, just think how keen the boys will be to bounce back and play to their potential.

Dont forget the bounce-back factor boys and girls!

Jatz Crackers said:
Manly are struggling. All the media can see this. Cowboys are clear favourites and deserve the general expectation that they can win & win well.

Manly will be in giving it a shot against a high quality side from that great winning state of Qld.

Just love your work Jatz, you and Mick from QLD crack me up!!!

That was our problem on Friday might, bloody Mick!!!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7