Cowgirls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Just come back from Dairy Farmers Stadium, Townsville. Can't see that we'd be intimidated by the Cows there. The Raiders were woeful but still nearly won, if not for some dreadful errors from the ref.

The place has zero atmosphere and the crowd are a long way from the action. Give me Brookie for atmosphere any day.

The atmosphere sounded woeful we watched a bit on TV and we actually were talking about how flat it sounded

My wife's from Townsville and supports the Cows so I see a lot of their matches. Dallas Johnson and to a lesser extent Glenn Hall have made a difference to their pack. It's amazing what a difference a bloke who can tackle can make:)

Yes, Johnson plugs a lot of leaks but was injured doing so last night. Bad for my dream team but I won't complain ig he misses two weeks.

i have been there 7 times for one lousy win.the ground is miles away from town and is awash with card carrying serial killers.hate the joint with a passion and we rarely win there.

We did last year Susan (in a nailbiter), and I think we might as well this year (hopefully NOT in a nail biter).

The ground is a LONG way from the city, which is why you join the MWTS trip and we not only give you a ticket to the game BUT get you out there and back...safely!!

AND to be fair...it's North Queensland and things are pretty laid back up there.

i might have to take you up on that Mark.i think i have been to every game we have lost up there.maybe im better staying away!!

Yes I am 1 from 5 myself...so haven't faired much better than you.

But I can certainly say it's safer joining our trip than going on your own...more fun as well!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6