Cowboys v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles R8 Teams and Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Give em another penalty for flinging themselves around in the ruck, **** sake what a joke.

we need to score 1st
I say if this was being played at brookie half of those penalities wouldn't being given

They need to referee both sides but the cowboys are the real deal based on the first 40 mins. Going to be interesting to see how our young team reacts in the next 40

Mark from Brisbane said:
Laurie Daley has a hard on for the Cowboys, just listen to him...he just hates us doesn't he!

Um, I'd say no. He has been wrapping us all year.

Its amazing how much we can hate commentators when they say something bad against us.

I'd say thats our worst half of football since round 1.

Wind your memories back 12 months ago and Jamie Lyon was the most dangerous outside back in the game in the first few months of the competition. I don't know if its because we've changed our game style a bit or if he is carrying an injury but he hasn't been anywhere near as effective in 2011.

It's hard to watch an NRL game these days where one-sided refereeing does't kill the contest. We were well on top until Ballin gave away a silly (deserved) penalty, and after that a couple of dodgy calls killed us. I'm sure Hopoate was taken high when he spilled the ball, especially given the penalty agains Gifty for the same offence.
And even when we had a good crack at the line towards the end of the half our attack looks a little out of sorts.
But if we get a fair shake from the refs and some possession in the second half, we're still in it.

Im going to look at the positives, DCE pulled off a 40/20 :) Foran and Hoppa have both played well. Choc has also had a good game. Lets see if we have more luck in the second half.

Cambo said:
They need to referee both sides but the cowboys are the real deal based on the first 40 mins. Going to be interesting to see how our young team reacts in the next 40

Yep and the Bronco's looked pretty good last night as well....Hall and Johnston have made a big difference to the Cowboys, two real hard workers.

Can someone tell me the difference between the tackle on hoppa that lead to their second try and the tackle gifty got penalized for

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4