Cowboys v Manly [Round 18 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Hi all from the Nullabor Plain in WA, won't get this game live as will be " out bush" but will be cheering anyway.

GO MANLY
@"Mark from Brisbane" ... still a travelling supportah, just going in the wrong direction this time :)

Surely Gower? He'd be the most experienced one left, and I think he played well in NSW cup last week.

HappilyManly said:
Manly will play as straight as the Nullabor on Monday :D
And as fierce as the waves at Shipsterns Bluff as they smash those cows.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Hi all from the Nullabor Plain in WA, won't get this game live as will be " out bush" but will be cheering anyway.

GO MANLY

Have you deserted us Mark?

Now on the very edge of the desert about to begin my 4wd trek from Wiluna in WA to Halls Creek in the Kimberley's, no 3G or Internet for 3 weeks, and no haven't deserted everyone just on a well deserved holiday.

GO MANLY AND NSW

Skinner out of NSW cup and on the plane to Townsville.Looks like either Rose or Gift wont play.

Yeah Gower played really well

A lot said about our depth in various quarters this year, and our forward pack is going to be missing Watmough, Symonds, King, Rose and Galuvao this weekend so I'd say our depth is going ok actually

Kiwi Eagle said:

A lot said about our depth in various quarters this year, and our forward pack is going to be missing Watmough, Symonds, King, Rose and Galuvao this weekend so I'd say our depth is going ok actually

Joe G must be a really good player!

Well seeing how Gower played Skinner better pull off a good game. Of course he may spend 80 min on the bench going on past coaching decisions.

globaleagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Joe G must be a really good player!

Yeah he was GE :p

Skinner will not play a single minute unless we have more injuries.To be honest I cant believe Gower did not get picked.If Skinner is a first grader I am missing something.

If Sau is up to first grade standard at this stage of his career we should win this reasonably comfortably.If not it will be a cliff hanger.

We've got a pretty solid record against the Cowgirls, even up there. We won tight up there last year and got dudded up there the year before if I remember correctly. I'm confident our halves and backs will have too much class as long as we concentrate on good completions.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4