1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cowboys game and ref

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dan, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    I thought the red for this game. But the video red absolutely robbed burns of a try that was on par with that call against Brett last night

2. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didn't see the game, it doesn't surprise me these Refs / Video Refs are becoming a joke **** like this is killing our game.

3. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    I didn't see the game either but I was keeping an eye on the league unlimited live update scores occasionally after hearing at one point that the dogs were getting done 14-0. It looks like Travis had a pretty good game as halfback and they gave him 2 points in their player of the match awards. Now, if the dogs could lose a few more & the cowboys win a few more than them, I will be happy to see the dogs take out the spoon.

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    I would have been happy for that red to have been on duty on Friday. He rarely goes to the video and just makes a decision himself, he let's the game flow and it was enjoyable to watch

5. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    What about the idiot who was refereeing the gummies match.  He's really sixpence short of a quid.  I thought he must have had his house on Souths winning.

6. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Burnsie scored for sure. The game is turning into a complete farce. The video refs need to be locked in a room for a day and read the riot act on commonsense. It is pissing me off so much I think the Olympics are looking attractive.