Courier Mail's Ben Dorries at it again!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is this clown doing writing about League anyway. His "specialty" in the Courier Mail is usually cricket. However, if you read any of his cricket stories you know he knows stuff all about cricket also.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

To put it in perspective.
The GF is between the warriors & any Australian team other than Manly.
Who do you support? I support the warriors.
If your own team can't win it, you want it as far away from insult as possible.

Paul Kent the piece of **** had an article down here as well calling them "Our Warriors" and the "Sydney Warriors". Well Paul, I hate to burst you bubble here but:

1) They are NZ's team, not Sydney's;
2) There are more Kiwi's on the Northern Beaches than probably anywhere else in Sydney. This makes them more our team than yours.
3) There are more Manly supporters in NZ than any other team other than the Warriors; and
4) If you look at the coaching staff and playing rosters of both teams its pretty much Manly - Warringah Sea Eagles vs Moari - Warringah Warriors.

Kiss my arse, both of you. I couldn't care less if you support us or not. However, you have no right to a public opinion when your team wasn't good enough to make the GF in the first place.

Duff said:
To put it in perspective.
The GF is between the warriors & any Australian team other than Manly.
Who do you support? I support the warriors.
If your own team can't win it, you want it as far away from insult as possible.

I agree but that's because the Warriors are our brothers (or bro's). They are a team that we all love and respect...which is going to make Sunday hard if we smash them.

I remember 2 things of the game against them in 08:

1) All the Warriors fans coming up to us and saying that they would support us in the GF (this was at half time)

2) 75% of Manly fans cheering Ruben Wiki as he did a lap of honour for his last game at the end of the night. This showed the respect that Manly fans have for the Warriors. Its basically in our blood because of the boys that have been involved with them that bled for the Maroon and White.

They don't like us, and I get that. However, how about they support the Warriors quietly, not start pushing their own News Corp/Super League agendas.

PS Something I worked out today: Ex ARL teams haven't won any more than one season in a row since the merge of the competition (this is including Melbourne as a Super League team). They'll do everything it takes to ensure the ARL doesn't get a 2nd victory in a row.

Does Paul have an e in his surname???? Always thought it was a u.

Ha ha at that Rex hunt costing his employer money 200k in the out of court settlement with the prince. Dumb bastard.

Cambo said:
Does Paul have an e in his surname???? Always thought it was a u.

Ha ha at that Rex hunt costing his employer money 200k in the out of court settlement with the prince. Dumb bastard.

Paul's adopted Countrymen already pronounce his surname - with the clipped vowel rhyming with Aunt:D

The Backpage on Fox had him still ranting on about Manly buying Premierships in the 70's and 80's. No mention of the Melbourne Storm's buying Premierships in 2007 and 2009 behind closed doors :huh:

Apropos of this, why does Brett Stewart have to get over his sense of victimisation at being suspended for 4 weeks for being intoxicated at A BAR, at a PRIVATE function in 2009? If the Media can't get over the Manly Administration's recruitment initiatives in the LAST CENTURY. FFS :dodgy:

Manly to Conquer all before them!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4