Courier Mail Headline Tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint it's funny you say that, I have been joking with my family all this week about Qld complaining they can't compete if we win this series.

This is right up there for me. I'm sure many of you on here wont rate this up with a premiership, but we've had 2 since NSW last won a series, so it's right up there for me.

My son is about to turn 8, and before tonight has never seen NSW win a series. His friend (we live in NSW) all support Qld, although thankfully he doesn't. I've always told him he can support any team he wants (except Souths) but you support NSW and Australia. You don't sway on state and country allegiance. Although to be fair he doesn't sway on Manly either.

Killer03 said:
Clint it's funny you say that, I have been joking with my family all this week about Qld complaining they can't compete if we win this series.

This is right up there for me. I'm sure many of you on here wont rate this up with a premiership, but we've had 2 since NSW last won a series, so it's right up there for me.

My son is about to turn 8, and before tonight has never seen NSW win a series. His friend (we live in NSW) all support Qld, although thankfully he doesn't. I've always told him he can support any team he wants (except Souths) but you support NSW and Australia. You don't sway on state and country allegiance. Although to be fair he doesn't sway on Manly either.

Absolutely mate. Feels great to be a Blues supporter tonight. My young bloke is 8 too. Never seen a NSW series win. He's gonna be a happy boy tomorrow when i tell him we smashed those two headed cane toads.

Clint said:
Killer03 said:

Absolutely mate. Feels great to be a Blues supporter tonight. My young bloke is 8 too. Never seen a NSW series win. He's gonna be a happy boy tomorrow when i tell him we smashed those two headed cane toads.

My boy went to bed at half time, and was worried about me smashing my head against the wall..... He'll wake up in the middle of the night and check his ipod and be stoked. Especially when he goes to school tomorrow and rips into all the little turncoats at his school.....who remarkably tomorrow will all support NSW.

As a long suffering Blues supporter when they finally win a series I realise I don't give a ****.

I will dance on the dining room table this weekend if Manly beat the Sharks by a point in extra time. But origin means nothing to me.

Won't bother watching game 3 I reckon.

So far it's this:

STATE of Origin referee Shayne Hayne should have been named New South Wales’ best player — yay or nay?

Qeensland’s eight-year dominance of the series came to an end on Wednesday after the Blues claimed a 2-0 lead by beating the Maroons 6-4 at ANZ Stadium.

Member for Everton Tim Mander — a former NRL referee and video referee of 30 years — said Queensland were “on the end of some bad decisions” last night.

lol

http://www.couriermail.com.au/questnews/north/state-mp-and-former-ref-tim-mander-blows-the-whistle-on-origin-referees/story-fni9r1kg-1226959986210

Mander is right. But, as Qld said after the Inglis try a few series ago.....winners are grinner's, the rest can please themselves. What's done is done. Qld can say what they want about things like the penalty for stripping the ball from Greg Bird, Aaron Woods touching the ball (as a neutral fan I do think he touched it) and the blow up at the end which was started by a punch from Grub Reynolds, but the fact remains its done and dusted and the series has now been won by NSW.

Still, regardless who won last night was another showcase as to why Shame Hayne is a piss poor referee.

bob dylan said:
As a long suffering Blues supporter when they finally win a series I realise I don't give a ....

I will dance on the dining room table this weekend if Manly beat the Sharks by a point in extra time. But origin means nothing to me.

I'm the same, but it was re-enforced by the fact that even though I'm a NSW fan, I was getting pissed off at Farah being such a grub to DCE. My poor brain was so confused.

Brookie4eva said:
bob dylan said:
As a long suffering Blues supporter when they finally win a series I realise I don't give a ....

I'm the same, but it was re-enforced by the fact that even though I'm a NSW fan, I was getting pissed off at Farah being such a grub to DCE. My poor brain was so confused.

DCE is tough enough to look after himself. The kickers from both sides were getting smashed all night but I didn't see any Kasiano style dog acts.

Brookie4eva said:
bob dylan said:

It is that schizoid thing again for sure!

When Cherry showed his brilliance with that dummy-half run and kick through to almost score I was bummed for a split-second, before realigning as a Blue!

Thank God it's over now and for those of us torn every which way, we can resume normal transmission.

At least until next year (Game 3 is no big deal to me now).

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6