Country Wing Challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Today we are launching an exciting initiative to help increase our regional membership base.

Country Sea Eagles supporters have been set the ultimate challenge- to prove their town boasts the biggest population of Manly fans!

Members who nominate themselves as a Country Wing Eagle Scout in their region will be given a FREE Premiers T-shirt and a Recruiter's Pack to help them start scouting.

The town with the most new Members by June 30 will win a visit from Sea Eagles players for a day!

To get involved, email [email protected] with your name and the area in which you'd like to nominate yourself as the Country Wing Eagle Scout.

Nominations for each region close on Thursday February 9.

More information on the Country Wing Challenge.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
Today we are launching an exciting initiative to help increase our regional membership base.

Country Sea Eagles supporters have been set the ultimate challenge- to prove their town boasts the biggest population of Manly fans!

Members who nominate themselves as a Country Wing Eagle Scout in their region will be given a FREE Premiers T-shirt and a Recruiter's Pack to help them start scouting.

The town with the most new Members by June 30 will win a visit from Sea Eagles players for a day!

To get involved, email [email protected] with your name and the area in which you'd like to nominate yourself as the Country Wing Eagle Scout.

Nominations for each region close on Thursday February 9.

More information on the Country Wing Challenge.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Great to see that you got it going Larissa!! Well done to all.

Ha does the internet count as a town :)

Jethro and I should get onto this

Myself + 1 other who is on the manly mailing list just got the email regarding this

but

There was no text/info in it.

The sig down the bottom came through (which I think is std in all email corresp) but the rest was a grey box.

Anyone else get this?

Can you check it again in a minute?

Mine came up perfectly, might just be taking a while to load?

Thanks for the heads up!

Larissa said:
Can you check it again in a minute?

Mine came up perfectly, might just be taking a while to load?

Thanks for the heads up!

Have done,

The only thing in the email (besides the sig) is the words cwcimg - which is going to be the name of the image.

Right clicking that and 'view image' selection gives us this....

Not Found
The requested URL /newsletter/2011/images/MSE045_C+Regional+Membership+Drive_EDM.jpg was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

So it's not going to work (as per the 404 error).

Ta dah!

Larissa said:
You seem to be the only one with that problem.

All our bounce backs look fine..?

Fair 'nuff then. Maybe if others said if they got it complete or not. Bounce backs would look fine if all done on internal servers.

That said, if others are getting it, well and good, if not the info is on here anyway (thanks for posting it btw).

Ta and keep up the great work, as always! :)

Larissa,

I get the same issue. It just comes up blank. Looks like the image that was pulled into the email is referencing a local place rather than a public one

I hope the person/people that wins it is some what connected to a there local club let some junior kids get trained by some NRL players (reigning premiers to boot). Make some more supporters

The Gold Coast is a reginal town not a city according to the federal govt. so are we considered country by MWFC?

After just one day we have had over 10 regions nominate to recruit new Members!

Some of the towns include Coffs Harbour, Wee Waa and as far as Alice Springs.

Great news for the Sea Eagles population in regional Australia!

Larissa said:
After just one day we have had over 10 regions nominate to recruit new Members!

Some of the towns include Coffs Harbour, Wee Waa and as far as Alice Springs.

Great news for the Sea Eagles population in regional Australia!

Dont you love it when a simple idea turns into something great Larissa.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6