Country membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
So apparently I'm entitled to free entry to one interstate game. How do I activate this for the game against the Broncos, and also manage to sit with the 10 other people I'm taking?

Look out for MWTS travel details in the email from Ambassador that is going out today apparently (They will have a block of tickets for the game so we can all sit together)

Country members can use their member tickets entitlement via the club and Ambassador will offset the cost towards the package price (and anyone wanting to sit together can have a chat with Mark or Chris to see if this can be arranged).

Alternatively grab your ticket from the club and then try to get seats in Bay 317 close to where your ticket is situated via ticketek.

If you are not on the MWTS/Ambassador email list let them know by emailing Chris at

[email protected]

Hi all,

Country Members seating for Round 26 will be located in Bay 317 with the MWTS.

If you would like to purchase additional tickets into Bay 317 for family/friends we can help you with that as well. Either shoot us an email on [email protected] or call us on 02 9970 3000.

We will be emailing all Country members next with details on how to book their place at this game.

Go Manly!

Larissa

I heard Larissa getting a mention by Slatts on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning. She had organised a Sea Eagle merchandise pack for Slatts' new baby.
Well done Larissa, you are doing fine work.

Thanks Vidmar and Larissa. After my experience at the 2009 game up there I will be sitting with the Supportahs for sure. The idiot Queensland rednecks had nearly lynched us by halftime last time.

The Who said:
I heard Larissa getting a mention by Slatts on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning. She had organised a Sea Eagle merchandise pack for Slatts' new baby.
Well done Larissa, you are doing fine work.

Yep.. thats my 15 minutes of fame used up! Very exciting!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7