Countdown has begun

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I know I am looking ahead but I don't really care what happens next week ( going to be tough against the Warriors but we do have a good record over there)

The game I am more concerned with is the slime 5 days later at brookvale oval. Never have I wanted us to give it to a side at home.Foz needs to be put in his place and the rest of his grub team-mates.

I think DCE will return for this match early:):)

Also we have to try and restore our performances at home they have been at best this average.

1-2 @ home not a good start.

The countdown has begun!!

Speaking of the Eels, whats the latest on Watmough? Is he going to play again? When is his expected return or is he done?

DCE won't be back 2 weeks early as much as I would like it, a high ankle sprain is usually 6 weeks I think we should be happy he is only missing 4. This is the one game I want to win out of all the games this year, I really can't see us winning but I love it when manly are underdogs.

Based on what we have seen to date not much of a chance of a win BUT I do love this " backs to the wall" stuff, very character building!!

Can't see DCE being back early, and we saw from Thursday's game we are a bit limited without him.

We will beat the Eels, TT will contain Semi and that is their only attacking play.

We can match their forwards early and our bench will destroy them. Jake will be back.

As for the Warriors, depends which team turns up. hoping they think they are favourites and will win easy, then we have a damn good chance.

It will be a tough month ahead . I think we can win everything in front of us lol, realistically we can beat the warriors and eels but its going to take that manly guts to get us home . Im not panicking at all about things at the moment and probably wont because i can see us building. Ive said before that if we can be sitting just in the 8 or even one win out at around the middle of the year , (round 13 or 14) and having players back on deck and building momentum, we will give this comp a hell of a shake .

Not wanting to bump my own thread but this post links in with this title.

We are 7 days away from the slime visiting brookvale oval. I don't know about others but I never wanted to beat a team more in a regular season game than next week.

There is nothing more than I want to see Foz be man handled by Kapow come next Thursday, never had so must distain for 2 former players like Choc and Foz( they are nothing's and will never be considered true Manly legends in the eyes of us fans and members)

They are a club parra which truly fit the word slime and grubs. They can't even build a competitive team which are actually playing well without cheating the salary cap.

For Saturday night against the Warriors all I ask for is no serious injuries, we play an attractive brand of footy and a win would be a bonus on that.

Last edited:
I'm still dirty on the way we lost to them last year when we were making a charge for finals footy. If we'd have won that match, against an ordinary Eels side, then we would have been in the 2015 finals.
This is a must win match for so many reasons.

Yeah, that game was atrocious. The weather had it in for us that day and I think the rain on that day decided our season. I remember us dropping a **** ton of ball that day in very wet conditions. On a dry track, I reckon we probably would have won that game by 6-12 points.

Couldn't blame Hasson for that loss either. He played one of his better game and scored a try gathering a kick in tricky conditions.

Should be a good crowd for a Thursday too - school hols, so no excuses! I think we are building to something. If Api can break 11 tackles again like last week, we at least have someone running upfield that Snake and Parcell can back up. With T-Red in the same form as the Roosters game, we will do well. Big motivation at home against the Sqeels. Brrring it on...

I am in Tassie for the next 5 weeks and this is the rugby league anti Christ butt hole of the world(great bakeries),I will be relying on this site for the best most unbiased updates on the mighty eagles,my input for the warriors,we win,whos next,we win when we get to the eels,we win,foz f**k him let him eat jellies eels,hes a mercenary has been,choc,total has been,dahli who cares,we gotta beat cowgirls and donkies to be the best.

I am in Tassie for the next 5 weeks and this is the rugby league anti Christ butt hole of the world(great bakeries),I will be relying on this site for the best most unbiased updates on the mighty eagles,my input for the warriors,we win,whos next,we win when we get to the eels,we win,foz f**k him let him eat jellies eels,hes a mercenary has been,choc,total has been,dahli who cares,we gotta beat cowgirls and donkies to be the best.

Mate I think you should really tell us how you feel......lol

http://www.foxsports.com.au/foxsportsvenues/venue-finder

Try and find an RSL at 5:30 Saturday

Seems to be lots
http://www.gameonlivesports.com.au/Find-Venues.aspx

Last edited:
I'm still dirty on the way we lost to them last year when we were making a charge for finals footy. If we'd have won that match, against an ordinary Eels side, then we would have been in the 2015 finals.
This is a must win match for so many reasons.

That loss also showed that we would have only been making up the numbers in last years finals. We just didn't have it last year unfortunately. Though I agree, I too am dirty with how we lost. We just played with no heart that day. And that we played like that at Brookie when we had everything to play for was harder to take.

Next Thursday is redemption.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4