Councillor Hopium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Just like to congratulate my misses on making it onto council yesterday. It has been about 5 months of spending every spare minute putting in work towards this and I'm glad it has paid off.

Congrats to her!  I was running 4th on a ticket in Dubbo and we achieved our goal of getting 2 Councilors onto Dubbo's council with 18% of the vote.

No offense meant to Hop Fluffy, and give her my congrats, but this is a very worrying time in my opinion. Thanks to the State level ineptitude from both sides the people have spoken by basically selecting a whole raft of fringe players to run councils. They should either get rid of the State govt and make Councils truely run services, or insist that Councils only provide basic services such as garbage etc. These days in Council it is all about sponsored sister city junkets, save the tadpoles of Venezuela, and thou shalt not spit, drink bottled water or use an extra lightbulb. This State is turning into a real toilet.

Well its deputy mayor now.

CW, its Strathfield council

MB one of the reasons she ran was to get things back on track as the last council were just far too self indulged. you wont see the junkets whilst they are in control, one of the positions is a protester who is completly against all that and he holds teh balance of power,  well for as long as he stays in.

Give her my congratulations Fluffy as that is a huge effort for her to make it onto strathfield council. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4