Could this happen in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
A blessed are the meek type rule.

At the moment the afl are tossing around the idea of what the NFL uses -
Rich clubs vs poor clubs.
When the rich clubs play the poor clubs the coach(s) of the rich clubs aren't allowed to use stats, footage etc to use against the poorer teams.

And have to use there own guile

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
wtf...huh?

The NFL don't have poor teams, there are small market teams but they're definitely not poor, I've watched the NFL from when I was in the womb and I've never heard of this bizarre rule that coaches can't use stats and video against so called poorer teams, these coaches spend more time in meeting rooms going over the video and stats than on the practice field, could you kindly point me in the direction to where you heard this?

Jatz Crackers said:
That reminds me, I need to pick up some more spirits from the bottle shop.

Experienced drinkers aren't allowed to use google maps to locate bottle shops, remember that ok

Jatz Crackers said:
I only started drinking after I saw one of those bloody google cars with a pole camera driving around in circles spying on me.

I have been trying to spot a google car for ages!!! never seen one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4