1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could this be us?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eagles2win, May 25, 2012.

1. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Apparently the ARLC has lifted the ban on where you can send players to play reggies.

Someone on another forum is claiming that there is 2 NSW teams talking to QLD Cup teams(his usually spot on with these things).

I know that the Easts - Newtown arrangement is up for renewal and so is the Souths - Norths arrangement.

Don't expect Canberra to up and leave Mounties after just 1 year

2. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    I hope we reunite with the sunshine coast because it worked look at the players it produced.

We could bring Cliffy in to the Nrl coaching staff. Apparently it's big money saver as well.

3. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Spend that money on the 20's.

A rolling dominance.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,641 / 74
    I'd love it if norths woke up to themselves and agreed to be our NSW cup team - a concrete step to consolidating effort at junior league level on the northside. Asquith and Hornsby already play in our comp, so not really a big step at the grassroots playing level. The souths alignment is sickening.

5. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    No No No No No !!!!

I remember what happened last time we let Norths be part of our great club, and I do not want to go down that path again, even if it is only Reserve Grade.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    I'd love it if Souths dropped Norths, moved to the the QLD cup & we never had to hear of that disgraceful club (Norths, that is) ever again.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ERNIE FOR NO7

ERNIE FOR NO7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    Well I am sure that Canberra almost certainly will return to Brisbane Souths.

I very much doubt if the Rabbits or Roosters will quit their alliances with the Bears and Newton. It works well.

My guess is the second club most likely could be us - could also be Melbourne.

As far as Cliffy joining the NRL coaching team, you can have 100:1 about that happening.

8. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    Why is that Ernie?

9. Jonesyv2

Jonesyv2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Awesome, the QLD cup is much stronger than the NSW Cup. Unless there is a unified reserve grade comp in the works i say play QLD cup.

10. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    I think penrith were thinking about Ipswich.
    I just think the sunshine coast would be a good fit for us.

11. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    No association with bears. they have been cursed since 1922

12. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    I can't imagine that it would be a very appealing option for the players. Something to consider.