Could some one answer me this one question?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake&TurboTomofBrookie

Reserve Grader
:)Do fans of other NRL Teams come onto the Silvertails.net website all the time? If so, that's great. I've been wanting to give a message (nothing bad of course, just a plain fact about Manly they need to know) to them for so long but I haven't been able to find anywhere to post my comment. Whenever they want to sneak over on to the Silvertails.net website and have a read of the messages in the forum, they'll have a "special" message waiting just for them.

What the **** are you talking about man....?

I am assuming this is a serious question, but it sounds like you've been on the piss all afternoon and speaking jibberish.

In an earlier message I posted asking the question if any other NRL Team fans comes over to Silvertails.net to read any of the messages that are posted in the forum. It was probably just a one off thing as we're nearing the clash between Manly and the Broncos and if that's the case I withdraw the question. But if there's someone that hasn't come across one certain message in the Normal Thread list on the Silvertails.net website that's labelled Bronco's Fans, the third message down but later could be a little further down the list, click on it read the message and click on the link which is attached. It'll take you to a forum page on the Bronco's website, scroll the page down to the message that's numbered #212 on the right-hand side and read what the first line in the message says and then tell me if anyone still thinks I don't know what I'm talking about.

Im so tripping out right now

stewartbrett said:
In an earlier message I posted asking the question if any other NRL Team fans comes over to Silvertails.net to read any of the messages that are posted in the forum. It was probably just a one off thing as we're nearing the clash between Manly and the Broncos and if that's the case I withdraw the question. But if there's someone that hasn't come across one certain message in the Normal Thread list on the Silvertails.net website that's labelled Bronco's Fans, the third message down but later could be a little further down the list, click on it read the message and click on the link which is attached. It'll take you to a forum page on the Bronco's website, scroll the page down to the message that's numbered #212 on the right-hand side and read what the first line in the message says and then tell me if anyone still thinks I don't know what I'm talking about.

stewartbrett said:

too much effort for me, if you want it read on here than put a link up or copy/paste it here ffs

stewartbrett said:

I have a headache.

too much effort for me, if you want it read on here than put a link up or copy/paste it here ffs
[/quote]

I'll do the honours.

It was a post from "dukey", who incidently has an avatar of the Sydney Kings. His post reads as follows:

"Just been reading some posts on Silvertails.net. They are very unhappy that Locky's allowed to play. Some of the posters even managed to link it to some Gallop-led conspiracy against Manly.
I hate Manly."

I don't think there were such views on his message board. I for one would like Locky to be playing, for the simple reason as to appease the media when we beat them.

When listening to Grandstand commentary, I still hear the likes of Warren Ryan bring up the fact that Cameron Smith wasn't playing in our 40-0 thumping. I would hate to think that that sort of rhetoric could be brought up again this time around.. should we win at least.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4