Could Beaver Play NRL Again (for MWSE) ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Praps he could. You're only as old as you feel.

Given the current state of the team, the fresh motivation he could bring, is this so ridiculous ? If he can motivate himself @ 40, cant the others @ 28?

Ok, 20 mins from bench; and he'd probably sign up for a song . . .
Its past 30 June, is it too late ?

What a story, 469 professional games and counting. Love Beaver.

Much as I would love to have him back, he went out on top, he could not have had a better send off than scoring a try in a fantastic grand final win. I would hate for him to ruin that by coming back and not being hugely successful in the nrl. Let him remain the legend his currently is.

I'd be happy for him to come back for one game so that he can have the record he so richly deserves - instead of sharing it with a grub.

I think he would have to play 5-6 games to beat the record, lockyer 'I am not playing on just to beat any records' can keep it. We all know who the biggest champion really is

A $1 BK-style contract would be great, in case we get heaps of injuries next year.

Its one step at a time for me. Beaver is going to be here anyway, so I reckon tell him to do the pre-season training. If he is holding his own, let him play in a trial, maybe that first one when all teams usually rest their first graders to see how he goes against the up and comers. If he ticks that box then play him in the last trial. If he's earned a spot on merit then play him from round 1. If he's just held his own, keep him in reserve for injuries during the year, but if he hasn't cut the mustard at any stage of that process then he won't be used.

Watching some of the UK super league games from this year, he could definately handle a return to the NRL. If his mind and body were up for it, it wouldnt be such a bad idea.

Shoe1 said:
A $1 BK-style contract would be great, in case we get heaps of injuries next year.
. . . . and we will. Whatmough, GStewart, Matai. Dont forget Beaver knows how to play centre. Especially Left centre. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4