Could a team win the Grand Final on the eight tackle?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Enigma

Reserve Grader
I might have missed something but I can not recall a solution to the issue of teams getting an extra tackle. Are we relying entirely on one very busy stressed person only to count the tackles? Can't the weekend warriors in the bunker have a button to press to count tackles which is then displayed on the score board. Some Cronulla fans will be institutionalised if Cameron Smith sneaks over from dummy half on the eight tackle to win the GF

Archer:
“We’ve had a process in place for a little while now where the lead ref would call the tackle.

“That’s confirmed by the assistant ref, and ultimately the video referee has a level of responsibility around that.

“If he identifies an error he’s to communicate with the on field officials and he’s to have that rectified.”

It's no wonder that refs get so many decisions wrong when you consider how much they have to do. Having to yell out instructions to players ("get square; get off him..." etc) add to the problem.
However, I'm anti-technology because it has created as many problems as it has solved, and turned our sport into rocket-surgery.

Well if they did, I would bet you it would be against us! Oh...and Checcin would be the ref :banghead:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4