Corso Pete

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very funny, I go away for 10 minutes and the evidence of yet another Pete V Matebele debate gets the punt.

I missed Ryans response, should I feel punished?

Nah mate. It was just me being crushed that you hate my YARTS.

I'm addicted to the things.

It was just a speal about being empathetic mate. That's all. Regardless of the reasonning, as a group of fans who hold a common interest, we should at least be that.

I think it comes with positivity on the field. Manly win, we all get along a lot better.

Just thought I would try for the last word on this topic although I don't hold out much hope of that.

Whatever personal feelings are held and are felt I am sure the new website will be a vast improvement on what is currently available, and that can only be of benefit to our club, I doubt that I will get debate on that point. In relation to who won & who lost, well like most 2 pronged compititions the best team usually wins, of course in a closeley run contest the loser will always feel agrieved by some issue (please refer to various topics regarding final 2 minutes of Cowboys game for evidence of this)

So if we agree that the new website will be an improvement then this can only be seen, by the vast majority as a win for Manly and for me that is all I care for, the betterment of Manly. Ryan this does not mean I don't feel empathy, I am just pragmatic and that is my final word on this subject.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2