1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corso Pete needs GF tickets - Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by vidmar, Sep 30, 2009.

1. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    UPDATE 13.50 30/09/09 - Corso has now got tickets  ;D Thanks to everyone who called, emailed or texted me to offer help - Good response people and good effort!
    Cheers
    Vid

Hi All,
    Corso Pete is in desperate need of a couple of GF tickets.
    His daughter is one of the Parra Cheerleading squad and perfoming on the the big stage come Sunday.
    As he's away from a computer at the moment if anyone can help please email me at bob@aqmpl.com.au ?

Any help for a mate much appreciated?
    Cheers
    Vidmar

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,768 / 72
    Tell Pete to put up a note on the Dragons forum....

And Pete I cant beleive you would allow your daughther to be in those colours.  Anyway good luck with the tickets and I will keep a look out for the Parra girls on TV

3. Corso_Pete

Corso_Pete Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Thanks to everyone that offered assistance in getting tix. Finally secured the required tickets with a lot of help from our club.

BTW Wheel I can assure you that my beautiful daughters heart is only maroon & white and that she does that prely for professional (ie money) reasons.

Just an intersting footnote, the "Melbourne Cheerleaders" on Sunday will actually be the St George Cheerleaders.

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    That's the closest St George will get to a Grand Final too.