Corey Norman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The cupboard is pretty bare so yeah I'd take him. I'd still like to pick up elgy or Hodgkinson

I think we are in no rush ,see what pans out..I think if DCE plays like he can ,Management will up the stakes.Especially if Foran is gone..

I would consider Norman over Carney especially. Elgey is a non starter, hes a gold coast lad and has stated he actually wants to stay there too, gosh would it not have been nice to here that from our so called incumbent halves. Hodkinson would be a smart buy if he left the dogs.

I still say develop our halves in the 20s, they are building a combination and in 2 years they will be ready.

Broncos are saying that Wayne wants him and that Foz told Parra he wants sandow in the halves.
Don't see where Brisbane could fit him though

If he were to seek a release from the Eels having relinquished the 5/8 position to Foran, would you want him at our club?
Personally no. I don't see him as the answer, I see him as a stop gap at best. I'd rather start with someone who is already at the level we wan't (Maloney), or groom a young guy who has great potential (Elgey, Pearsal).

If he were to seek a release from the Eels having relinquished the 5/8 position to Foran, would you want him at our club?
This would be ideal as Foz has a huge chip on his shoulder and I don't see him putting in for Manly. His partner has posted "Karma" on her site, so it does not bode well for his ability to be rational.:confused:

Keep Chez for 2015 and get Norman some Job Experience @:cool:

Then again, Foz may be happy with the cash Manly are determined to waste on him.:D

Somebody think of the Fans:heartbreak:

How's the Choc signing looking for Parra so far..?

Maybe they should try and poach our recruitment manager instead...

Reports out of the Gold Coast have Elgey saying that he wants to stay and he's a Gold Coast boy etc etc. What else do you expect him and his management team to say???? Of course he going to say he wants to stay. He is a young kid trying to make a career not like our two established halves. He will be at Manly next year IMO. 3 halves won't go into 2 positions

W
Reports out of the Gold Coast have Elgey saying that he wants to stay and he's a Gold Coast boy etc etc. What else do you expect him and his management team to say???? Of course he going to say he wants to stay. He is a young kid trying to make a career not like our two established halves. He will be at Manly next year IMO. 3 halves won't go into 2 positions

That's managers speak for " you'd better make it a good offer Manly".

What gun Gen Y half is going to want to stay in the Reggies behind $CE for the next 4 years.

If Manly want him, and pay the right money, he WILL come.

This would be ideal as Foz has a huge chip on his shoulder and I don't see him putting in for Manly. His partner has posted "Karma" on her site, so it does not bode well for his ability to be rational.:confused:

Then again, Foz may be happy with the cash Manly are determined to waste on him.:D

Karma! Haha It'll be Karma alright when he throws his career away all because of greed & a petty need to seek personal revenge on management instead of showing loyalty & respect to teammates & club who helped make his career.

Don't need children like this in our club so good riddance.

He can wallow in his bitterness with Watmough out west.

He will miss Manly before Manly misses him!

Cop ya later pal.

So if Foran's girlfriend is posting "Karma" to our club, our fans & things, the team that gave him his start, and probably paid her half her things, what is Foran saying to her about the club behind closed doors?

Negativity is what. Foran is obviously unhappy, and he is feeling as though Manly, the fans or the club have actually "done something" to him, that he needs to pay back?

Could it be that no-one fell for his, "I've only just signed and decided NOW" ?

Simple no from me. Norman is a fill in at best until we can develop the kids that can actually play again (ala DCE).

JLJ for this year if he's fit and buy elgy.

No need to panic about Foz - panic that we lost DCE.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6