Cordner resigned with Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm of the belief that as far as Cordner and Klemmer go, the Manly name is just being used to give them some leverage in negotiations.

Me and some others here think the real target is and always was Tamou (for next year). So I think they'll lay low and not show their cards until they are ready to strike. Hopefully Cartwright can help there too.

You still have to wonder who do we sign with our spare money? We already have a fair bit spare IMO and with Lyon Matai and snake going in a couple of years we would have around 2.5 million adding the other payers the that won't be resigned that's a lot of money. I don't think a big signing is coming this year no one good on the market that is realistic signing for us Klemmer I can't see leaving the dogs. Please tell me who is realistically worth signing for us this year I doubt there will be many

Long term we are going to need some backs, yep we have a few young ones but still I think we might be a tad short in a few years.

Walker will go to the centres and more than likely gutherson or whare will make up the other centre. Tom wright maybe 5/8 and tom t at the back, jorge will be on one wing and there will be someone coming through or we buy another one . I dont think its all doom . With whats gone on in this off season anything is possible and definitely on the up .

I'll throw in some predictions for 2017 for ****s and giggles...

Snake heads OS with Tom T to fullback
Liam Knight re-signs
Tamou signs
Matai or Lyon retire (not both) with Walker to the centres
Keary signs to 5/8
Shaun Lane signs

Mateo, Leary, Hodges, Burgess all go plus a couple of others like Starling/ Vave

We must be favourites to get him now he has resigned.

I am surprised as I really thought he would re-sign with them for a couple of years.

• 👍
Reactions: Fro

Maybe, Maybe not but if they are after SBW too then they would have less room to play with, even though their TPA's are big. If certain then it would have already been announced by the Roosters for sure!! I remember the article where the godfather said we need to do what others do to us and go hard for players. Similar to DCE vs Elgey Roosters possibly could have went for Knight and Manly saw what was coming and countered by going for the Roosters VC to foce them to realise that they won't get Knight without a fight.

There are enough tabs on Knight to suggest that Manly don't want another JWH situation.

Glad the off season is almost done lol

Last edited:
  • 🤝
Reactions: Ben
Sadly I suspect you are right there Ryan. Papa Knight was quite active here for a while but his silence recently has been deafening, which suggests to me he doesn't want to answer the question.
Sad really, Papa Knight seemed a top bloke and Liam Knight a top junior prospect.

I would suggest there is enough evidence to suggest he is staying as there is he going...of which there is none apart from predominately anon posters stating "facts" (one of which has one one post and at least two different alias)

We are all in the dark and can choose to believe what we want

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7