Cooper Cronk's days at Melbourne appear numbered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Cooper Cronk's days at Melbourne appear numbered with the Storm halfback calling a media conference for Thursday to announce his NRL future.

Cronk's future has been the subject of much speculation, with the likely Queensland and Australian Test No.7 the hottest commodity coming off contract at the end of this season.

Read the full article

Will be interesting to see how he goes next year if he leaves Melbourne.

surely he won't go to the Titans given their rumoured current financial position.
Dave Taylor must be nervous.
Is there any underlying guarantee for players contracts if a club folds?

Clearly the storm don't have any leaches that pass on information to the media. If they did, it would be plastered all over the paper of where he is going. Love or hate the storm they obviously run a tight ship.

MPC75 said:
Clearly the storm don't have any leaches that pass on information to the media. If they did, it would be plastered all over the paper of where he is going. Love or hate the storm they obviously run a tight ship.

They never had a fat turd like Zorba working there.

My gut feeling tells me he is leaving Melbourne. I base this solely on if he resigned with Melbourne, the club would release a statement. where if he signs with another team he calls a press statement.

Im sure Melbourne have a young superstar ready to take his place. Look at there track record Kimmorley>Orford>Cronk.

• 👍
Reactions: ads
I'm not so sure. As we might find out soon there comes a time (late 20's) when loyalty and what the heart wants takes a back seat to filling the wallet. Smart decision would be to take the money.

Why does this knob jockey calla press conference......cant the telecr@p just tell everyone like they normally do......wether its true or not

Clay said:
My gut feeling tells me he is leaving Melbourne. I base this solely on if he resigned with Melbourne, the club would release a statement. where if he signs with another team he calls a press statement.

Im sure Melbourne have a young superstar ready to take his place. Look at there track record Kimmorley>Orford>Cronk.
Only one of those mentioned is a superstar. One was for 2 years. The other never was.

Cronk -----> Rugby Union

Matthew Johns says he has strong mail he will stay with the storm

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7