Cooper cronk????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Looking for opinions.
Was he just off last night or did the warriors do a job on him. At times it seemed they knew exactly where his short kicks were going and had a man johnny on the spot

He clapped his own stupid mistakes LOL
Bellamy's face after Cronk kicked for the sideline was worth sitting through the Nine love fest :D

The Big Three believed the Media hype and did not vary their game in response to the fragmented Warriors attack or even defence. They haven't played well since Manly showed them up at Brookie.

'A Team of Champions, does not make for a Champion Team' is apt.

What I love about watching DCE, which Cronk doesn't show, is a joy for the game. DCE looks like he's enjoying himself just being out there with the gang. Cronk looks strained, DCE looks relaxed and comfortable.

DSM5 said:
What I love about watching DCE, which Cronk doesn't show, is a joy for the game. DCE looks like he's enjoying himself just being out there with the gang. Cronk looks strained, DCE looks relaxed and comfortable.
... bloody oath,couldnt agree more,Go DCE,go you good thing

DSM5 said:
You'd be showing some signs of strain too DSM, if you were the teamster for a mob of drafthorses like the current Storm outfit. They have come right back to the pack since we de-activated them at Brookvale. Cronk's still a great player though.

Cronk is a ****ing gun who had to sit behind a pathetic pack, much like us with Ox in the 09 finals game bar Choc

Just reading The Bai STand, Storm Form, they are bagging Cronk and Smith.

The fans are right, those two had shockers, but I wouldnt be bagging my best players if we got beat by a better team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4