Cooper Cronk to miss Manly match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Slater,smith and cronk have had dream careers injury wise. it would be poor form to wish a season ending injury on a player but you would think its only time before one of these blokes suffer one. Not many players go their whole career without one

I wouldn't be surprised if he still fronted up against Manly if his recovery goes well.

Storm will probably put Smith at half won't they?

I for one want the scum at full strength at brookie. I don't want to hear the same old ****,that we haven't beaten anyone at full strength this year! Wel smash the maggots and I can't wait for it! Smith and Slater 2 biggest grubs in the game.

They'll rest him agains the Chockers, but against us I think he'll play.

needle him up and he he'll play more of a catch n pass role.

either way we must train as if he is playing. because he'll be there GF day.

Brookvale said:
They'll rest him agains the Chockers, but against us I think he'll play.

needle him up and he he'll play more of a catch n pass role.

either way we must train as if he is playing. because he'll be there GF day.

I hope he is at brooky at his foot gets roflstomped

I hope the players aren't looking at the Storm match already. We've got to play the Dogs first and we saw what happened in the first 40 last night when you don't have your minds on the job. Should be a good test next week as we will be playing a side who are playing for their season. That alone should mean the intensity will be right up there.

The problem last week could have been that the team is already focused on the last two games, which is good when we get there, not so now.

We should beat the dogs anyway, but I hope we are more focused this week then last.

Still, Des knows what he is doing, I think we will see the team reaching their peak soon.

Cronk will play against us, there'snothing more certain. He will miss the game against the chokers and play against us.

A lot of comments arise from time to time about teams looking forward to a game a few weeks ahead and not thinking of this weeks game. To be honest young men, that have to live footy 24/7 are probably trying to forget all games for a while and do normal stuff.

The only time i look forward to next friday as compared to this friday is when i have leave planned. I reckon the players are only looking ahead to non training days really and could give 2 poos to the game in a fortnight or a month. The coach however probably adjusts the temperment and intensity to suit the games

Ralphie said:
Cronk will play against us, there'snothing more certain. He will miss the game against the chokers and play against us.
Whether cronk plays or not we will bury him and his storm mates at brookvale , bring it on baby!!!:mad::mad::mad:

As the Roosters showed yesterday, any Team can beat another. Manly just needs to beat the Team that is opposing them THAT day - never mind the individuals in the Team.
The sin-binning of Minnie should also inspire Manly, that bad Ref's calls are motivational tools :idea:

Yesterday's Roosters win reminded me of a game in Caberra in the 1990's when we had 11 on the field and still won! And in those days Canberra had the Big 4 - Meninga,Clyde, Stuart and Daly. Melbourne's PR have only the Big Three.

HappilyManly said:
As the Roosters showed yesterday, any Team can beat another. Manly just needs to beat the Team that is opposing them THAT day - never mind the individuals in the Team.
The sin-binning of Minnie should also inspire Manly, that bad Ref's calls are motivational tools :idea:

Yesterday's Roosters win reminded me of a game in Caberra in the 1990's when we had 11 on the field and still won! And in those days Canberra had the Big 4 - Meninga,Clyde, Stuart and Daly. Melbourne's PR have only the Big Three.

And Owen Cunningham burst through running off a Cliffy? pass from a scrum win in Manly's half. Did he or someone else score from that play? But yes, that was one inspirational day with two Manly players sitting in the bin. :D

Ralphie said:

If they win this week then there will be no need to play him against us if he's not 100% fit. They will have taken out the minor premiership.

Better to give him some time off to recover. Good for us too.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2