Contracts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cheech

Am I correct in the understanding that players are entiltled to a certain salary increase if they become internationals?

That means upgrades to Williams, Watmough, Stewart and Perry.
Does that also  mean the likes of Robertson can command more by playing for Scotland in the WC?

Most contracts have some form of rep bonuses built, not sure whether that extends to Scotland however it could explain why so many players are putting their hand up for Tonga, Fiji etc

I don't think there is a rep bonus for Scotland, I imagine it would be restricted to Australia/NSW possibly even Country/City....

But Robbo's 3-try effort in the GF will certainly boost his asking price. We've known for a couple of years now that he is an ultra-consistent winger with pace who can score tries, safe under the high ball, excellent finisher and does everything right....but everyone else thought he was a neville - and so we kept him on the cheap.

Now everyone knows that while he isn't going to run over the top of anybody, he does everything else in the game pretty much perfectly, so they'll be interested.

But there is also little doubt that we'll be operating with a smaller salary cap next year because of the rep bonuses handed out to Stewartx2, Perry, Choc, Williams and Kite....

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7