Contract

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

reyam

Reserve Grader
I know this post won't make me popular but it has to be raised,with the serious doubts about B stewarts future should the club be looking at using his salary cap money to sign another player.I think it could be time to cut him loose

Thats actually a good question.

My thoughts are "Let's wait and see"

He may come back and be close to his best and if so, then keep him on board and slowly bring the likes of Hoppa Jr up.

If he isnt then lets worry about it. We have good cover in Farrar and Hoppa

It is a real issue and needs looking at.

He would be looking at some seriously reduced dollars best case scenario.

I can feel the wrath heading your way reyam

I'm sure his contract says something about not being able to cut him loose!

We have to let things run their course and deal with it after the outcome of his day in court. It's nice to know that Hoppa jnr is waiting in the wings should things not pan out. Although I feel it is time to have Hoppa in the team one way or the other. He needs to be in our line-up by next season at least.

reyam is back, just in time to stir all our prepubescent (in forum years) posters up.

Dont take his bait guys, and he will go away.

He must be up for contract re-negotiation soon. I would imagine he would be on a fairly small contract next up.

The only issue I have is that someone else may want to take the gamble if we get rid of him, say Nth Queensland now that Bowen has moved into the halves, and then boom, he is back to his best and they have one of the best fullbacks running around for close to nothing and we have to see him in another clubs colors.

redrum , for you reyam , redrum.

I'm hoping his knee will be fine, and he will return and prove the knockers wrong.

If you are pertaining to matters outside of the football arena , then I suggest you pull your head in until such time and stick to footy calls.

reyam link said:
I know this post won't make me popular but it has to be raised,with the serious doubts about B stewarts future should the club be looking at using his salary cap money to sign another player.I think it could be time to cut him loose
.. why cut him lose .. atleast wait till next year & see how he is going after the 1st 8 rounds..
another question who we going to sign????????  theres no need to sign any one we have hoppa waiting..

reyam link said:

Ryan ? is that you ?

i thought we werent allowed to talk about brett on here  lol.. ::)

smschool7.gif

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=reyam link=topic=183737.msg269214#msg269214 date=1277432656]

Ryan ? is that you ?
[/quote].. i dont see why ryan would need to hide in another name & post for .. lol  he would just do it with his ryan name if that was him..lol

I dont know why Ryan dos a lot of things?

having said that I dont think they are one and the same, Rhino usually puts his own name to his sprays.

Ryan posted something very similar a few months back from memory so I was just being a smart a...

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=reyam link=topic=183737.msg269214#msg269214 date=1277432656]

Ryan ? is that you ?
[/quote]
  No Ryan is out getting his bears jumper steam cleaned

dceagle link said:
redrum , for you reyam , redrum.

I'm hoping his knee will be fine, and he will return and prove the knockers wrong.

If you are pertaining to matters outside of the football arena , then I suggest you pull your head in until such time and stick to footy calls.
Not a knocker mate just a legitimate question

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6