Contract info?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Could someone please post a list of the players and their current contract expiry dates. Getting a bigger picture of players to potentially secure would be good.

Clubs are loathe to release this sort of info and in the end most of the details come from Managers when they are trying to get better deals for their clients. A few here seem to think they have inside knowledge so it will be here shortly.

Canteen Worker said:
Clubs are loathe to release this sort of info and in the end most of the details come from Managers when they are trying to get better deals for their clients. A few here seem to think they have inside knowledge so it will be here shortly.
Cheers.

If Foran wants to go, then go!!! Up to him!! If he feels that way so be it!! Same with Brett!! Paid him nearly a million dollars for past 2 years to recover!! Good ole Manly paid him 9 grand a week to get better so he's doing ok!Bye Bye, go to the Dogs!!Sick of reading about this crap! The money they all earn is dreams for the rest of us!

Darren said:
If Foran wants to go, then go!!! Up to him!! If he feels that way so be it!! Same with Brett!! Paid him nearly a million dollars for past 2 years to recover!! Good ole Manly paid him 9 grand a week to get better so he's doing ok!Bye Bye, go to the Dogs!!Sick of reading about this crap! The money they all earn is dreams for the rest of us!

**** post. The bloke's just helped us win another premiership and you pull **** like that out. He hasn't gone anywhere yet. Yeah, fair enough be shirty if he does bail, but until then stfu about a Manly legend.

mate, we have gone overboard to look after Brett. He is a champion but if he goes then I won't be happy. Loyalty should be abit of a two way street.

Darren said:

Give yourself a dropkick mate!

Darren said:
mate, we have gone overboard to look after Brett. He is a champion but if he goes then I won't be happy. Loyalty should be abit of a two way street.

Yeah, I'd be pissed if he left too. But posting what you did earlier brings nothing to the table. There is no evidence at all that Brett's about to leave.

niccipops said:
Could someone please post a list of the players and their current contract expiry dates. Getting a bigger picture of players to potentially secure would be good.

I was thinking of posting a similar thread. Whilst I've kept a limited record of some, I have gaps for others. Here's what I think what years players are signed till - but I stand to be corrected (!):

2011 - Joe, Rosey, Kitey, Seu Seu, T-Rex, Buhrer
2012 - DCE, Ballin, Snake, Wolfman
2013 - Jamie Lyon
2014 - Foran, Matai, Choc
Unknown - Gifty, Kingy, Lussick and if in fact Farrar has signed?

Some of those 2011 players have or are about to re-sign but details unknown.
Have heard Snake, Foran and Choc have get-out clauses if Des goes.

That's it for me. I'd be interested if others know about the unknowns.

ALinda said:
niccipops said:

I was thinking of posting a similar thread. Whilst I've kept a limited record of some, I have gaps for others. Here's what I think what years players are signed till - but I stand to be corrected (!):

2011 - Joe, Rosey, Kitey, Seu Seu, T-Rex, Buhrer
2012 - DCE, Ballin, Snake, Wolfman
2013 - Jamie Lyon
2014 - Foran, Matai, Choc
Unknown - Gifty, Kingy, Lussick and if in fact Farrar has signed?

Some of those 2011 players have or are about to re-sign but details unknown.
Have heard Snake, Foran and Choc have get-out clauses if Des goes.

That's it for me. I'd be interested if others know about the unknowns.

TRex has not re-signed. He's absolute priority.
Gifty would be the same as Snake as they are a package deal
Kingy I think we re-signed this year

Ballin deserves a serious upgrade. He's been running on a 5 year deal we signed him on in 2007 for 2008 - 2012 and since then we've won 2 Premierships. The alternative is he goes to the Dogs and we get Mick Ennis

I just really hope Des doesn't pick apart our squad.

If we keep our key players such as Snake, Lyon, Matai, Foran, DCE, Watmough, T-Rex, Gifty and King i'll be happy.

Des would've moved on eventually.

I hope Toovey gets the coaching job. Manly boy through and through. Also we only win premierships if our coach was a Manly player!

Just some trivial news, Des was coach since 2004, missed the finals in 04, made the numbers in 05 and went ok in 06. Since Toovey just came in the ranks as Assistant coach in 07, 3 GF appearances and 2 GF wins.

Maybe Des is a puppet and Toovey is pulling the strings!

Just wishful thinking boys!

Let's just stay positive, we won the 2011 premiership less than a week ago!! (I know it's hard)

I have heard the sharks are circling and have made a big offer to T-Rex. nothing confirmed and we will have to wait and see where he goes or stays.

bim6b9.gif

Thanks B.E. - that's excellent.

All's good but I beg to differ on 2. Matai signed end of 2010 for 4 years, so he's signed to 2014. Wolfman signed end of 2009 for 3 years, so he's signed to 2012.

Thanks to people who've put info up. It looks like we need to get signing very quickly. I hope there's some big negotions going on.

niccipops said:
Thanks to people who've put info up. It looks like we need to get signing very quickly. I hope there's some big negotions going on.

We wont get a single signature until a coach is appointed.

Thats just the way things work.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4