contract for 14yo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bearfax said:
mozgrame said:
Every signed contract is enforceable by law IF you have the time and money to play the game in the courts system. If you don't believe that, try not making your house/car/boat etc payments, and see how that works out for you.

Sure you may be taken to court or you may pay compensation for breach of the contract, but there is nothing stopping you breaching the contract unless it comes under the criminal justice system and then you may face gaol. Otherwise its a civil matter. Of course there are consequences for you breaching the contract, but there is nothing to stop you breaching those contracts other than the issue of compensation and in some matters a fine under civil law.

Why do you want to face the consequences at all? If you have signed a contract, why not simply honour it? You have already agreed to the stipulations in the contract, and assuming they haven't changed, then be a mature adult and honour it.

I get what you're saying BF. Laws are in place too, but it's up to each individual to follow or break them, therefore the question should not be "Can a contract be breached or walked away from?" (Are they worth the paper they're printed on?). The true question at hand in this matter is "What is your moral code of ethics in regards to contractual agreements?".

As far as footy goes, Tallis was not let go by the Dragons, but sat out the year before joining the Bronco's. Milford (finally, after exhausting his options) agreed to stay at the Raiders. Point? I think the way we perceive players simply walking away from clubs and contracts is not very accurate. I would suggest that when a player leaves a club mid contract, it is a mutual agreement to cut ties. If not, like Milford, you aren't going anywhere.

Ah. Morals and ethics? I thought we were talking about justice, a totally different subject. Mind you in the real world neither morals nor justice truly apply. We aspire for such principles, but in reality is they are merely sign posts in our travels through life.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6