Contagious retardation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Watching our team play the Sharks has been a painful experience on both occasions this year. Gone was any sensibility as we stooped to their level in both games.

I thought our win against them at Toyota park this year was unconvining and somewhat underserved but yesterdays 'win' takes the cake.

I'm grasping for straws here but our only saving grace was that we managed to score double the amount of tries they did with only 44% of posession. Unbelievable, I know.

For eighty minutes yesterday afternoon God's country felt like hell. Sunday afternoon in sunny and dry conditions. Brett Stewart returning to a near full strength outfit. A perfect chance to consolidate a higher spot on the ladder over lowly opposition. An explanation as to why they played so bad will be more bemusing then their actual performance so I'm willing to move past yesterday so long as the boys understand what they did wrong.

Thankfully we won't be playing them in the finals as we might have been in for even more mayhem.

I was feeling very hollow after yesterdays game but I'm embracing it now after seeing so many ****s outraged over the result.

reckon ricky put all his eggs this year in "beating the premiers".

Don't forget we beat them the first time around with 12 players and they had tony Williams on their side too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4