Conspiracy theories ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
I love a conspiracy theory!

Here's mine: What if the Penns bought Manly just so they could drive it into the ground them take some cash to relocate? Wow!

What's your conspiracy theory?? Let em rip !!

The Penn's will sell the club dirt cheap to BJ and he'll move the club to Adelaide and we'll out of Hindmarsh Stadium ;)

Major sponsorship from Coopers Sparkling Ale (I prefer Pale Ale, but no more green on the jumper).

The Penn's succumbed to total belief in the 'Golden Rule'. Those with the gold makes the rules; and were delusional in their actions completely ignoring that the brand of a club is largely its goodwill and legacy.

Hang on, that's not a conspiracy. Ok, Kelly is working as a plant for Big Soccer, trying to drive Rugby League into oblivion, one club at a time.

The Penn's succumbed to total belief in the 'Golden Rule'. Those with the gold makes the rules; and were delusional in their actions completely ignoring that the brand of a club is largely its goodwill and legacy.

Hang on, that's not a conspiracy. Ok, Kelly is working as a plant for Big Soccer, trying to drive Rugby League into oblivion, one club at a time.
"Big Soccer"? Deadspin reader?

What the NRL doesn't want you to know is ....... The Penn's are simply a front for a cartel, and are funded by 15 clubs for the sole purpose of rendering the greatest club evar! non competitive.

Manly was only put on this earth so all the others can bash the **** out of us. There has to be someone to hate - we have that honour and proud of it.

image.jpeg
Trent Barrett is really a woman

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7