Congratulations Toovs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dceagle

Reserve Grader
Having secured the greatest young pair of halves in the game.

This is a giant vote of confidence in you as a mentor , and as a coach .

Well done champion.

Heard Tooves on the radio this morning. He is so much more media savvy than Despicable. Shares a joke, and makes himself available on the day of the match.
Well done Tooves, and all those involved in re-signing Keiran.

The Who said:
Heard Tooves on the radio this morning. He is so much more media savvy than Despicable. Shares a joke, and makes himself available on the day of the match.
Well done Tooves, and all those involved in re-signing Keiran.
And let us all hope he can get our defence in order.

The defence comes with players attitudes & thats def not a problem anyone could associate with Tooves.
Expect the return of Gift in the line & Snake at the back to restore this area.

MK is right. I remember when we had Matthew Ridge at Fullback. When he played the defence was much better as he guided the team to the holes in the defensive line up. I believe Stewart does this as well as great covering defence. Throw in Gift and we will definately be better and up for the game.

I'm just happy someone is spelling Toovs the same way I do! :)

Lets think about this. If his name is spelt Toovey and pronounced Too-vey, then spelling his nickname as Tooves means surely its pronounced Too-ves. Sounds like a Mexican wrestler! Its got to be Toovs!!!!!

I asked Wendy Harmer on twitter about a month ago to check the spelling and she said she would check with him, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet ... wonder why?

Masked Eagle said:
I'm just happy someone is spelling Toovs the same way I do! :)

Lets think about this. If his name is spelt Toovey and pronounced Too-vey, then spelling his nickname as Tooves means surely its pronounced Too-ves. Sounds like a Mexican wrestler! Its got to be Toovs!!!!!

I asked Wendy Harmer on twitter about a month ago to check the spelling and she said she would check with him, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet ... wonder why?

Perry should release a statement to the media on this. It is just disgraceful that the club has not addressed this critical issue.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4