Congratulations Tony Williams on a good season.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Top try scorer for Manly

Most line breaks for Manly

Most tackle breaks for Manly

Averaged around 100m gained per game

Least amount of errors per game.

Well done, can't wait to see him go around next year.

GOD BLESS T REX

The moments of brilliance were few and far between. The overwhelmingly large number of times he was caught out of position or exhibiting little enthusiasm will forever remain in my and many other fans' minds.

the guy is a big average footballer.I see a million like him in junior ranks these days.large lads who don't have a footballers brain and cant seem to play with any emotion or sense of urgency.All nice fellas but dont have the killer instinct required.

im not overly worried anyway as long as he never plays centre again.with a full squad it will be blokes like dce,lyon,ballin,stewart and foran who will matter,not a winger.

as we all know wingers are blokes that hang round with footballers.wolf will get first crack and lets hope he finds his 08 form again.

I read a lot that anybody could have scored them outside Lyon.

If that is indeed the case, why didn't wolfman get as many outside of Lyon last season ?

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
[quote author=codewana link=topic=185289.msg293705#msg293705 date=1284280404]
Bwahahahahahahaaha. Nice post.

Play anyone outside of Lyon and watch similar results unfold.

Haha! EXACTLY! Michael Oldfield could've scored these tries.. Wake up CLIT!
[/quote]

Bull****. How many tries did T rex score by running over the top of people this year? He scored plenty. This T rex bashing is getting very boring.

MPC link said:
[quote author=Liueli of Brookvale link=topic=185289.msg293723#msg293723 date=1284280970]

[/quote]

Bulls**t. How many tries did T rex score by running over the top of people this year? He scored plenty. This T rex bashing is getting very boring.
[/quote]

You tell me. You need to get over your love affair with the bloke.

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
[quote author=MPC link=topic=185289.msg293733#msg293733 date=1284281586]
[quote author=Liueli of Brookvale link=topic=185289.msg293723#msg293723 date=1284280970]

[/quote]

Bulls**t. How many tries did T rex score by running over the top of people this year? He scored plenty. This T rex bashing is getting very boring.
[/quote]

You tell me. You need to get over your love affair with the bloke.
[/quote]

I must admit that I do love any player, not just T rex, that pulls on a Manly jumper. I am not one for giving it to players after a loss.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I read a lot that anybody could have scored them outside Lyon.

If that is indeed the case, why didn't wolfman get as many outside of Lyon last season ?
good point k.e.
wonder if any of the t-rex knockers have an answer to that

T rex is not a first grade footballer...never hsa been never will be.
He is not the cause of our loss today but its ahrd to play i man down. He does not put in.

agree he is a CAT...........he should have ran at coward but didnt must be that little BRAIN of hes in that BIG head.......go back to parra....

Why don't we reserve our judgement till next year when he plays in the position that he was intended to (interchange backrow).

How would Joe Galavou go playing in the centres or on the wing?

mr seagles link said:
agree he is a CAT...........he should have ran at coward but didnt must be that little BRAIN of hes in that BIG head.......go back to parra....

You really are a dickhead. Please piss off to another forum. I am tired of reading your ****.

Frogz link said:
Gualavo is 88 years old...this guy is a kid.....

A kid that is playing out of position? He was brought to Manly to fill beavers role. He has yet to play a game in his intended position.

I have a feeling he will be one of the stand out players in 2011 ........ Time will tell. He is so young, and in the back row off the bench playing a mateo type role with a more powerfull running game he should be a stand out

He was a winger at parra...why did we but a 18 year old "powerhouse' to replace beaver...what a load of crap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4