Congratulations to Ryan and his family

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have delayed amking the announcement in case he wanted to make it himself. I have also not been able to call him or talk to him since, due to the craziness that is my life and work.

But I wanted to congratulate him on the new additions of a beautiful baby girl to his family.

I will wait for him to announce the name, but it is a good one and one I am sure will suit bub.

From last report mum, bub and daughter are all doing well. Ryan is coping.... haha

Congrats champ, let me know when I can come visit

Well done Ryan!

I thought you where going to say you didnt want it to clash with the huge Monaghs announcement!

Good stuff Ryan, all the best to the extended family - hope all is going well with the reovery/home coming etc.

Just found this in another thread by Ryan so thought I would put it in

1st of all lads. Anika Jewel Winter born Anzac Day (gets public holiday on her b'day for the rest of her life !!!). She's gorgeous etc. I'm a very happy father !!!

found here: http://www.silvertails.net/forum/150958/My-recruitment-scenario-thread-.html

In the interests of conservation I repeat previous message in another thread about this :

Congrats to Anika & Mum you both did very well. :clap:

Ryan of course did nothing and Mum & baby were happy about that, so from the girls. :clap:

Thanks lads. She is currently having one of her very RARE sleeps. I'm up till 2am, the missus from 2am to 7am !!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6